Is cyp test described as "test 250" and "test 300" a blend or just stronger cyp?

halfape211

Not Novice, But Not Pro
Is cyp test described as "test 250" and "test 300" a blend or just stronger cyp?

Guys,
Is cypoinate testosterone labeled online as "test 250" and "test 300" a blend? or just stronger cyp? This is probably a real noobie question, but I honestly don't know the answer. I seen where oldmusclemike discussed test 400 being a blend. Ergo my question!! :)

Last edited:
its just test. usually test Cyp can be dosed up to 250mg/ml . test E can be dosed up to 300mg/ml . so I'm guessing what your looking at is probably test E

its just test. usually test Cyp can be dosed up to 250mg/ml . test E can be dosed up to 300mg/ml . so I'm guessing what your looking at is probably test E

Ok, so if taking 500ml/week of 100mg/ml cyp, just take 200ml/week of the test250 and a person would have the same dose? This seems logical to me, but I'll double check to see if there are other variables I did not take into account.

Ok, so if taking 500ml/week of 100mg/ml cyp, just take 200ml/week of the test250 and a person would have the same dose? This seems logical to me, but I'll double check to see if there are other variables I did not take into account.

*500 ML per week !? do you mean 500 MG per week. there are 250 MG's in ONE ML of volume . so ONE ML will give you 250mg and TWO ML will give you 500 MG .
of if the dosing is 300mg/per ONE Ml . then one ML of volume gives you 300mg of the drug

* it would be near impossible to inject 500 ML .. that is 170 syringes full of gear :)

Last edited:
*500 ML per week !? do you mean 500 MG per week. there are 250 MG's in ONE ML of volume . so ONE ML will give you 250mg and TWO ML will give you 500 MG .
of if the dosing is 300mg/per ONE Ml . then one ML of volume gives you 300mg of the drug

* it would be near impossible to inject 500 ML .. that is 170 syringes full of gear :)

170 syringes, eh? If someone did my back and I did the front, I think it could be done!!! Just kidding. lol It was a combo typo/not paying attention kind of mistake.

Last edited:
Back