Is Dave Palumbo a scammer?

MOjs13 said:
JohnnyB said:
Read it again and he pleded guility to selling fakes.

yeah maybe by pleading guilty to selling fakes he got a less of charge. most of the time these posecuters enter plea bargens.
and he also did get cought selling them weather they where fake or not se he could not say he didnt do it. i personally think it sounds like he get scammed, since he said he used some him self but who knows. im sure theres alot more to this story anyway.
Selling fakes or the real deal gets you the same amount of time in Cali. He got pulled in because he was involved in the scam, I don't see him pleading guility if he was the one that got scammed.

JohnnyB

Therea no real way of knowing if he knew they were fakes.With his name he could have made way more money selling the real deal stuff.He could have been told to work with the da and plea guilty to get a lower sentance.No picking sides or anything but thats imo.As far as him as a bb thats a whole different story.

Is dave palumbo the guy on the xm satellite radio commercial? He is in a driveway talking about some exercise equipment. He's bloated like Palumbo

I also believe he was in the myth busters opening scene, but theres 2 versions. The one Ive been seeing lately has a different guy posing, not palumbo.

Back