Is Dbol liver toxic? What is Dbol?

tjkita

Beefcake
Okay I'm a little confused. I read up on dbol and it says that it is liver toxic and to only use it for 4 weeks to kickstart a cycle. Then I read on the sponsor tab to the right--that D-Anobal is not liver toxic, no acne, will not raise blood pressue, etc. So maybe it's Dianabol that is liver toxic but also good for a kickstart? And I also know that only 1 oral is recommended per cycle (with test of course) but they recommend D-Anobol and Deca250 together. Is this advisable?

Sponsor

Okay I guess I deserve some ripping. I thought it looked too good to be true. So why are they a board sponsor then? BTW my wife wrote that. lol. Now who wants to sell me a bridge?

Last edited:
Okay I guess I deserve some ripping. I thought it looked too good to be true. So why are they a board sponsor then? BTW my wife wrote that. lol

cause there is something for every one legal included they are legit just not legit you want. And we forgive your wife:blue:

Kinda misleading. lol.

"STEROIDology"

"Buy from our sponsors"

"Hey I lost 15 pounds on D-bol my first week!"

lol

If it goes in your mouth, it goes through your liver. Even things like synthetic vitamin A and red dye #40 hit the liver a little.

Back