is deca really worth it?

pipes

Before I started studying the science behind the drug I was under the impression that deca was best thing since sliced bread. Not strictly for the big gains, but for clean gains without a lot of side effects. After reading into the archives here I realised that this was not the case. My question is : Is the moderately small gains that one receives from deca(as opposed to a test) even worth the dealing with the increased chance of gyno, water retention ect?

I personally think Deca is a great product on the market. With regards to gyno, there is always Nolvadex. I myself do not obtain gyno symptons, "knock on wood", so I don't know. I do keep Nolvadex on hand just in case though.

I am doing my fourth cycle and and have always done deca and test, and for my fourth cycle I'm trying only high levels of test only. And the results after one week are awesome!!! Deca shut me down hard and pevented the test from coming at full strength. So I would prefer test alone. but i haven't tried EQ yet and might with test for my fifth cycle. You have to experiment on yourself cause each person reacts differently.. I had no ball shrinkage but someone else might. Get my point!! TEST IS ALWAYS BEST!!!

twoman2000 said:
Deca shut me down hard and pevented the test from coming at full strength.

Huh.......I don't understand what you mean ?? :confused:

You are going to be shut down when doing any steroid. Test will shut down your HPTA too, once it's gone, it's gone. It's not like Deca can make it go into a negative state, zero is the limit.

What you're saying is like........... once Test shuts down your natural test production, Winstrol (winny) or any other steroid will not work to it's fullest.

Well,I've done alot of deca in the past and I've always been happy with the results.

Never heard of "Deca dick" until I started reading these boards.

Everyone responds to compounds differently I guess.

I've never found that any steroid shut me down worse than any other. As for other sides, the only ones I ever got from deca were strength and size gains, and my joints felt great

I would love to give deca a shot, but I don't like the fact the the detection time is ~18 months. I might try it out because I know a lot of people that swear by it for insane muscle gains. You really can't knock a steroid until you try it.

You can find love/hate or success/failure with any compound. I liked deca because I felt good mentally and physically. I'm thinking of using it in light dossage in all cycles just for those effects alone.

I think deca is only good for a first cycle since your body reacts great to any steroid at this time. Its just too mild for me.

I like test.

Back