Is It Better To Shoot Gear In the Bodypart You Are Training That Day Before or After?

ATVx779

Im working shoulders tonight and I am shooting gear in my left delt tonight. Is it better to do it before or after my workout?

Site injections does not work w/AAS. But as mentioned, i would pin somewhere other than the bp you are working that day.

U would be better off pinning glutes or quads...

why would we say that without knowing what kind of gear hes pinning and on what kind of basis, more injection sites is always a plus..

i hit my chest and lats when i'm feeling scar tissue in my legs

I always do it before... Just personal preference, the blood flow to said muscle should help dissipate the oil.

But no, spot injections do nothing. You'll have slightly local inflammation of the muscle at best.

why would we say that without knowing what kind of gear hes pinning and on what kind of basis, more injection sites is always a plus..

i hit my chest and lats when i'm feeling scar tissue in my legs

He would be better off pinning quads or glutes if he is about to train shoulders!!! Wtf is wrong with that? Some noobs get bad pip so why pin something before training it? U said it yourself, spread out the injection sites...

Agreed, unless you are doing bilateral IGF1 injections or injecting synthol there is no true advantage of site specific injections..

I personally have experimented with everything and will only do injections on a body part that has not been trained in the last 24 hours and is not going to be trained in the next 24 hours. If im doing a big cycle though their is no way to avoid pinning body parts that have recently been injected.

Same as a few other posters, I won't pin a bodypart I'm planning to workout the next day - don't want extra pain to deal with on top of the usual delt pumps on shoulder day etc.

Day after is fair game though.

Disspating the oil via blood pumping through the muscle is the only advantage possible to injecting the muscle beign trained pre-workout.

Blood levels of the hormone take 24hrs to peak anyway so there is no hormonal benefit.

And like mentioned, the effect is system wide, pinning your delts with Test Enanthate for example is not going to do anything to the muscle. The hormone makeds it to the blood and then becomes free hormone once metabolised. IGF and Synthol are the only times spot injections have a purpose.

I always do it before... Just personal preference, the blood flow to said muscle should help dissipate the oil.

But no, spot injections do nothing. You'll have slightly local inflammation of the muscle at best.

This is my personal preference as well. It always feels much better this way for me.

Back