is it normal to have higher libido when on Test E cycle?!

unforgivin

I am banned!
I'm currently on a Test E cycle and I have noticed my libido is going up. I get erections at the most random times

this is the last thing I need. I'm ugly with a small penis and I get no girls. they are repulsed by my subhumanity

wtf am I supposed to do with all this libido?! why do I need more erections? for what?!

I'm one of the Older Guys on this Forum.

The 1 absolute Truth of Existence is this.

"There is someone for everyone" ~ so take a breath and put that Increased Libido to work in finding a Woman...................... JP
P.S.
Usually ~ along with the Increase in Libido comes an Increase in Confidence !
Stop Beating yourself up and Look for it !

Dayum Bro, I've seen some fine women with some dawg ugly guys. It might take hitting on 50 women to get one, but if you don't hit on any, you won't get any. It's a numbers game, the more numbers you hit on, the your going to hit, just don't hit it and quick it.

Hahahahahaha.....everyone is playing your game. This just might be your dumbest post yet. What happened? I really thought you were gonna start coming up with some entertaining stuff. This one is just too cliche and retarded.

Come up with something original please. Use your imagination and really try to shock us.

But to answer your question.....No, it is not normal to have an increased libido on testosterone. There has been a problem lately with ugl test E.....many folks are selling bad gear. Turns out they are selling bros estrogen instead of test. So people are getting bad estrogen sides and they are assuming their AI is not dialed in and that their test is really strong. Signs of estrogen enanthate include......increased libido for ugly guys, tits that make your sister jealous, water retention that makes you look like Jaba the hut. If experiencing these side effects then an AI will not help because you arent converting to estrogen you are instead I injecting this new bunk gear that goes by the name of estro E.

Dont feel bad bro....lots of bros smarter and more handsome than you have fallen prey to this scam. Throw away your gear and start your pct. Estrogen levels this high are very suppressive to our test levels. Run your pct a little long and you'll be fine.

Take care bro

Back