Is it okay to use GHRP 6 as a beginner?

Suffokate

Right now I'm planning my first cycle and am contemplating on incorporating GHRP 6 into it for it's hunger inducing effects, but I'm not sure about it. I know that certain drugs and peptides like Insulin are used more by veteran steroid users; Does GHRP 6 fall under that category, or would it be safe for a beginner to use?

Cycle:
Weeks 1-10 500mg Test Cypionate
Weeks 1-4 30-40mgs Dbol

How should I take/ dose the arimadex? As needed or..?

For PCT I'm probably going to run Nolva at 40/40/20/20

I have a few more questions...

Should I run Dbol at 30 or 40mgs... if it makes a difference?

When does Dbol usually peak? By that I mean, after how many days/weeks of taking Dbol will I notice the most gains from it? When I used Epistane (the only cycle I've ever done) the third week was when I saw the most results, will there be a time like this on Dbol?

What should I expect in terms of weight and strength gains (Squat, Bench, Deadlift)? Obviously its different for everyone but a ballpark number would be appreciated?

Finally, given that I do use GHRP 6 throughout the cycle (and most likely post cycle), would 40-50lbs be a feasible goal (with tons of water weight of course)?

So much wrong in that post... Im gonna be nice and spoon feed you a bit here, but please for your own sake do some serious research before you start this cycle. These are very basic mistakes... You need to know what your doing if your gonna play with hormones.

1. Test cyp should be run for 12weeks minimum for a decent cycle.

2. First cycle should consist of test only.. One compound... For many reasons

3. Pct should ALWAYS be clomid and nolva.
Clomid: 100/50/50/50
Nolva: 40/20/20/20
They have a synergestic effect together. And PCT is the most important part of the cycle.

4. Start the arimidex from week 1... Start low around 0.25mg eod.. When you get your mid cycle bloodwork you'll know if you need more or less. Thats if sides dont smash you first.

5. You'll reach peak dbol levels within the first week.. Maybe 4-5days. Dbol is a very wet compound, it aromatises like nothing else. Leave it out of your first cycle. It will make managing estrogen pretty difficult since you won't have any experience.

6. Gains are completely dependant on how good your diet is.. I dont know what your diets like so I can't really tell you.

7. Leave the GHRP 6 out of the cycle... One compound only for your first run. It's all you'll need anyway. If i were you, id save the ghrp6 for post cycle therapy or after PCT while you wait out the time til your next cycle.

8. No i think not.. 40-50lbs is a bit ridiculous. Unless you gain a tonne of fat and water along with it. But you really shouldn't be adding much more than 3-5lbs of water. Otherwise chances are your e2 is too high.

If you have any questions just ask...

^^^^spot on old chap.

and op don't worry about the hunger. test will make you hungry af by itself.

my first cycle i gained 25lbs total and retained about 15 after pct. this included some fat. my bf went up about 3% unfortunately. even with a clean diet, but i failed to control my e2. not saying you are guaranteed to gain this amount because everyone's different, but just to give you something to compare to.

Back