Is it possible to get my T levels back?

The only thing I want is for you to come back in a couple of months and say it worked like a charm.

I don't know your access to supplies, but you could think about getting IGF1-LR3 and using that for these next couple of months. It doesn't take a lot, like 50 micro grams per day is more than enough. Some guys on here have had very good luck with that helping out.

Also make sure to eat a diet rich in saturated fats, plenty of vitamin D and magnessium. Fish oil. Those things will help your natural production.

I’m so tired off this T and with HCG only already. Already want to take another T shot

hcg going ok, feel good ,balls filling back out. little bit of breakouts here and there one odd pimple here and there. when my estro goes up i get bad acne and migraines, not as many migraines but the appetite isnt huge, for some reason my body always goes to high e

@everyone, when should i do blood work with this ? a week after HCG is done? and a week after PCT?

8 weeks after you take the last pill of your PCT.
Clomid can potentially stay in your body for up to 11 weeks so 6 weeks is the minimum. For truly accurate readings on a good recovery? Do it 3 and 6 months after PCT ends.

Last edited:
just got blood work on the 18th, hcg shot was 16th 7pm. then took shot afternoon after blodo work. one more shot left on 4/21 ..

You need to try a power PCT. Get HCG and run it 1,000 IU/day for at least two weeks, maybe longer - wait until your balls fill back out and blood tests show you making decent testosterone. Then stop the HCG and use both clomid and nolvadex for something like clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25 nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20

See if that works for you.

I would definitely not inject any more testosterone, that's only going to set you back again.

You'll do 500iu per week, which means a bottle of 5k iu will last you 10 weeks.
Once reconstituted with bac water it it will keep for up to 30 days, 60 days if you keep it in the refrigerator (some brands of HCG appears to be different but thats a good general rule of thumb)
Personally? I'll inject that shit til its out, which means the last 2-3 weeks its not as potent and potentially useless.

A solution to the problem is prefilling syringes and freezing them, its an annoying thing and I've never done it.

About clomid/nolva, thats for PCT and neither functions as an AI.
At 140mg per week you MIGHT not need an AI such as aromasin, only blood work can tell you for sure...
But personally, I would need roughly 5-10mg aromasin eod to keep everything stable.

The second you decided to go on TRT any PCT or even "power restart" went out the window. You can't do both.
TRT is actually the last option (all though the most common and easiest fix, but not without drawbacks")

If you wanted your natural production restarted, or at least find out if you could function natty?
You'd have to stop all exogenous testo injections and follow tankmanbobs advice (what I'd do personally myself, in your situation)
I'd even argue if you really want to be natty and not do 4 injections per week FOR REST OF YOUR LIFE? I'd stop what your doing completely and sit down with your doc and lay it all out.

last hCG SHOT 750 IU 4/22 9 AM(this morning).. When should i begin PCT ? and should it be a 4 week or 6?
clomid ED 2 weeks 50 then ed 2 weeks for 25
nolva ed 2 weeks 40 then ed 2 weeks for 20?

seperate doses? or what

last hCG SHOT 750 IU 4/22 9 AM(this morning).. When should i begin PCT ? and should it be a 4 week or 6?
clomid ED 2 weeks 50 then ed 2 weeks for 25
nolva ed 2 weeks 40 then ed 2 weeks for 20?

seperate doses? or what

Bro... Why don't you read? It makes me sad and irritated.

I gave you an exact protocol, which I also quoted again to show you...

If you did 750iu HCG for 14 days, you will wait 5 days after last injection and then start nolvadex and clomid. (To make it superclear, you'll start PCT on day 19, with day 1 being first hcg shot........)
First week of PCT, you eat 40mg nolvadex everyday and 50mg clomid everyday.
For week 2-4 you eat 20mg nolvadex and 50mg clomid.
For week 5-6 you eat 20mg nolvadex and 25mg clomid.
For a total of 6 weeks PCT.

Week 5-6 is optional but something i recommended in your specific case.

After those 6 weeks are done and you're finished.
You then wait 10 additional weeks and take full blood work of everything they allow you to test.

I would also go donate blood somewhere in the 10 week waiting period before taking blood work tests.

After those 6 weeks are done and you're finished.
You then wait 10 additional weeks and take full blood work of everything they allow you to test.

I would also go donate blood somewhere in the 10 week waiting period before taking blood work tests.

Just got blood work back which was two days after last HCG shot. Test was 555. Everything else normal as well EXCEPT LH and FSH which were both 0.1 Does this mean I am infertile? Will PCT help get them to healthy ranges?

If I decide to say fuck it and do TRT can I still remain fertile ?
My endo was fucking horrible basically showed me my results said oh low LH FAH ok lets check in four weeks bye. Horrible.

Back