is it possible to make a 200mg/ml parabolan

stg

was wondering for myself if its possible to make a 200mg/ml parabolan
not primo but parabolan
i had it once before and it had dmso mixed into it, the shots hurt like hell and
i had a nasty teats and smell from my mouth and pretty much my whole body
for about a bour or two after the shot
my best gains of mass came form this so i was just wondring
and if its already made and i am calling it the wrong name can some one point out to me the correct name

some help if possible please

To start, I really don't know.

But I do know the cyclohexylmethylcarbonate ester is similar in length to enanthate. Not sure what the melting point of Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate is, but if it is similar to that of Trenbolone Enanthate, then my gross speculation is that it may have similar solubility. Trenbolone Enanthate does 250mg/mL easy with 2/20.

If you've already gotten the Parabolan, then nevermind, but if you haven't and you have the option of getting Trenbolone Enanthate instead, then that might be an easier option.

ok i am going to search the two to see if i can find the difference
i have seen every where that enanthate is very common so i see why you lean more towards it
any idea where i should start

mranak i have looked all ove and what i have found is the compound is closest with the enanthate, you can still get the hormone powder for the true parabolann but its very expensive
trenbolone hex a something, sorry bro i can't spell that unless its infront of me

so i will go with enanthate

Oh yeah, that's right. They charge more for that one because it is 'Parabolan' and guys that just want 'Parabolan' will pay more for it, not knowing that tren enan is just as good.

Back