Is my body type ready for steroids? (pics)

Sorry Skinnypete but sugar, carbs, and fruit don't need to be cut out. Sugar in moderation is no problem when included in an appropriate meal plan, fruit is self-explanatory but what bad things can you even say about fruit???, and carbs isn't what's makes him fat or skinny. HIIT before breakfast has zero advantages in his present state when compared to HIIT at any other time of day and HIIT itself doesn't need to be the source of cardio if he wishes to perform cardio.

I Know you have more wisdom than me dre lol But im sure what i said would have some benefit and be a way to shed some fat. Too much of everything and not enough cardio is the reason why hes holding on to that extra weight. I just thought id try to throw something simple out there that would work :) How ever if he wants to calculate his macros and track cals is the best way to go.

I Know you have more wisdom than me dre lol But im sure what i said would have some benefit and be a way to shed some fat. Too much of everything and not enough cardio is the reason why hes holding on to that extra weight. I just thought id try to throw something simple out there that would work :) How ever if he wants to calculate his macros and track cals is the best way to go.

I get it and know where you're coming from my man, I just hate seeing one macro singled out as the fat macro bc of an overall caloric excess. No disrespect meant or intended to you brother :)

Edit* also I'm not saying what you advised won't work, it probably would for a while right now, but as always there's more than one way to skin a cat and make some Chinese sesame chicken out of it lol

3v8epn.jpg

You know I had to. :D

Back