Is my cycle right ?

jimmyvec

Hey guys I'm 23 years old and I started my first cycle today. I weight around 200lbs and height is 6'2 .

My cycle is winstrol 25mg EOD for 8 weeks
Testosterone propionate 100mg EOD for 8 weeks
and please suggest me a post cycle therapy (pct) and also tell me when to start it :)
your help really means a lot :)

They will say you have to run test for atleast 12 weeks! And post cycle therapy (pct) Is usually 2 weeks after your last pin. Like clomid and nolvadex., you Need to have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand Incase of geno. And you should have all this stuff prob before you start your cycle.....

Hey guys I'm 23 years old and I started my first cycle today. I weight around 200lbs and height is 6'2 .

My cycle is winstrol 25mg EOD for 8 weeks
Testosterone propionate 100mg EOD for 8 weeks
and please suggest me a post cycle therapy (pct) and also tell me when to start it :)
your help really means a lot :)

1) use long esters
2) run it 12-14 weeks
3) run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with it
4) have post cycle therapy (pct) on hand.

eg:

wk1-14 500mg teste ew
wk1-15 AI
wk15-19 post cycle therapy (pct)

why the hell would you want to pin eod?
good luck!

1) use long esters
2) run it 12-14 weeks
3) run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with it
4) have post cycle therapy (pct) on hand.

eg:

wk1-14 500mg teste ew
wk1-15 AI
wk15-19 post cycle therapy (pct)

why the hell would you want to pin eod?
good luck!

I will take up your advice but what about Winstrol (winny) ?
what is the dosage amount for Aromatase inhibitor (AI) ?

Most only recommend Winstrol (winny) for pre-contest. Look into Anavar or Tbol. I would also say its pretty clear that you've jumped right into the game without doing your research if you don't even know what an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is. Look at some of the stickies and read up. I'd recommend DET_OAK pct thread.

Last edited:
Drop the Winstrol (winny), you don't wanna do that on your first cycle, if at all. Dose for Arimidex is .25 EOD

Drop the Winstrol (winny), you don't wanna do that on your first cycle, if at all. Dose for Arimidex is .25 EOD

I completely agree. Start your first cycle with test only, preferably with a longer ester on your first cycle so you don't have to inject so often. If you start with a test only cycle you'll be able to decipher exactly how it effects your body personally.

I completely agree. Start your first cycle with test only, preferably with a longer ester on your first cycle so you don't have to inject so often. If you start with a test only cycle you'll be able to decipher exactly how it effects your body personally.

okay as you guys are advicing me to drop Winstrol (winny). I will drop it :D

Thank you. Arimidex 0.25 EOD along with test p ? Is this okay ?
And post cycle therapy (pct) for 4 weeks after my cycle. good ?

What does your post cycle therapy (pct) look like? With test prop short esters and consequently short half life, you should begin your post cycle therapy (pct) about 5 days after your last injection. Also I would continue the use of Arimidex all the way through your post cycle therapy (pct). Do you plan on using HCG?

What does your post cycle therapy (pct) look like? With test prop short esters and consequently short half life, you should begin your post cycle therapy (pct) about 5 days after your last injection. Also I would continue the use of Arimidex all the way through your post cycle therapy (pct). Do you plan on using HCG?

HCG is not easily available in my country. so not gonna use it. 40/40/20/20 is gonna be my nolvadex . Fine ?

They will say you have to run test for atleast 12 weeks! And post cycle therapy (pct) Is usually 2 weeks after your last pin. Like clomid and nolvadex., you Need to have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand Incase of geno. And you should have all this stuff prob before you start your cycle.....

He's running test prop not e/c. post cycle therapy (pct) starts 3-4 days after your last jab of test. clomid @ 50/50/50/50 and nolva @ 40/40/20/20. Run the prop for 10-12 weeks if you can instead of just 8.

Are you competing? Winstrol (winny) is terrible for your liver and just drains you of water.

Please have your post cycle therapy (pct) figured out before you go injecting things all willy nilly in the future, jeeze.

Back