Is my dosage of test 400 and eq enough to see the best results?

BCfootball14

I started my cycle of test 400 and EQ about 2 weeks ago. I am currently on 400mg of test which I split up twice a week and about 200mg of EQ which I also split up twice a week (I take them together to ease the pain). While I haven't seen anything start to happen yet, my friend urges me to be patient, but at the same time, he says that I may want to up my dosage. I'm thinking maybe 600mg of test and 400 of EQ. Please tell me if you think this is a good idea or not?

What are your stats?

Any previous cycles?

Height, weight, bodyfat, years of training?

Also how long have you been running this cycle and how long do plan on running it?

I'M 6'1", 190 LBS, about 11% bf. I have been wieght training for a few years now. I took a short cycle( about 4 weeks) of deca and winnie about a year and half ago. I also took about 4 weeks of oral winnie about 2 months ago. I need to put on about 15 lbs. of lean body mass before my football season starts. I also have some liquid reforvit-b, do you think I should throw that in the mix as well or just up my dosage, or maybe do both? I am almost complete with my second week of my eight week cycle with little if any results(but I am being patient).

Up the EQ to 400 mg/week & leave the Test where it is and extend the whole cycle to 10 or 12 weeks.

EQ should be run at a minimium of 400 mg/wk for 10 weeks, hence the suggestion to run 12 weeks, as you have really wasted the first two as far as the EQ is concerned.

Save the reforit for another cycle.

StoneColdNTO said:
Up the EQ to 400 mg/week & leave the Test where it is and extend the whole cycle to 10 or 12 weeks.

EQ should be run at a minimium of 400 mg/wk for 10 weeks, hence the suggestion to run 12 weeks, as you have really wasted the first two as far as the EQ is concerned.

Save the reforit for another cycle.

Agreed. You're honestly not going to see much, if anything at all from 200mgs a week of EQ.

I like the idea of a 400mgs Test, 400mgs EQ cycle for a beginner.

Thanks for the info guys, now if I can only get rid of the crippling pain in my quad from the test 400. Its been pretty hard walking the last few days, don't even wanna think about my leg day tomorrow!

Personally I would up the test dose to 600 and the eq to 400. Call me crazy, but I would also add some of the reforvit, maybe 25 mgs. per day for the next 4 weeks. Of course this all assumes that you have anti estrogens on hand.

Back