is my first cycle okay? i just want some feedback on this

jhfpearson

I believe my cycle is okay but i just want to get a bit of feedback from you guys if mine is good for a first cycle...feel free to say anything i should change thanks.

bit of background information im 29 have been training around 4 years consistently, my gains have somewhat stopped and i am ready to take my training to a new level.

stats:
6ft 2
215lbs
10%bf

Weeks 1-3
Dbol tabs 25mg/ed or increase to 50mg/ed if needed

Weeks 1-10
500mg/week of test e (split injection 250mg on Monday and 250mg on thursday)

Pct - nolva
40/40/20/20

needle size - 23-25gauge 1-1.5"

Last edited:
Your not using an AI or HCG?

PCT should also have clomid.

Your first cycle should be test only so you see how your body reacts to it. You need to learn how to manage sides of it then you can add other compounds.

If you add other compounds with test and you have issues you don't know which is causing it and you will be guessing how to treat.

Last edited:
See thats what confuses me ive heard so many different comments about hcg and AI, id probably run hcg at week 3-10. What would you suggest as an AI?
As for clomid 100/100/50/50 along with nolva

Last edited:
looks OK

but 3 weeks of dbol too short I would do 6 weeks, this is standard cycle

and test 12 weeks

but it is still OK for first cycle to see what happens

Most here say start with armidex .25mg. Will let some vets advise on when to take it being your first cycle. You can use the advance search option and find a lot of info from people who have used it.

Last edited:
Are you planing on getting blood work?

This is a must

You should be planning on getting pre mid and post cycle bloodwork.

Week 1-12 Test E 500mg/week
Week 1-4 Dbol 25-40mg ( more than enough)
Week 1-14 AI, adex .5mcg eod

Week 15-19
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Tamox 40/40/20/20

Your fine with taking dbol honestly, I had my buddies do their first cycle but used tbol and ran test e at 600mg/week for 12 weeks. All i can say is that they said they had ran the cycle till week 14, as they saw huge results (he saw his body change ed lol) starting at week 9/10. I live test p, thats just me. don't run 10 weeks its a waste of test, and your money. Get blood work before if you can, if not then its ok, its not that huge of a deal. But try to get BW done 8-10 weeks after PCT

See thats what confuses me ive heard so many different comments about hcg and AI, id probably run hcg at week 3-10. What would you suggest as an AI?
As for clomid 100/100/50/50 along with nolva

HCG is not a must, but helps and is nice with longer cycles. I dont really push for it with cycles under 14 weeks, but you could use it the last 4-6 weeks of cycle, but stopp before PCT. but i do highly rec you make cycle 12-14 weeks, not 10.
I rec for AI dex -.25-0.5mg eod
PCT: clomid 50/35/35/35 . Tamox 30/20/20/20

Both links were very informative and a good read, as an AI i shall takenyour advise of adex 0.25-0.5mg eod

any particular reason you use tamox instead of nolva?

Last edited:
So after a few alterations how is this sounding as a first cycle?

500mg/week of test e (250mg on monday and 250mg on thursday) run weeks 1-12

25mg/ed dbol tabs increase to 50mg if needed, weeks 1-6

AI - adex at 0.25mg/eod or 0.5mg/eod, run weeks 1-12
HCG - decided im not going to run a HCG

PCT: clomid 50/35/35/35. Tamox 30/20/20/20

Also ill be taking milk thistle extract to help liver protection.

Okay run AI up to PCT, apart from that all looking good?

lol i wrote your cycle, thats how you should run it, btw though HCG isn't needed; but if you can get your hands on it I would run it as it will only help you more with recovering.

12 weeks is low for a frist time test cycle, usually 12 weeks is minimum. Considering its your first cycle its gonna take a month+ for the gear to even kick in. I'd go 16-24wks.

OP please disregard siq's post (again.)

12 weeks is perfect for a first cycle and you will make crazy gains. There is zero need to go any longer on your first cycle. Staying on longer just makes recovery harder... I will never go past 10-12 weeks again. PCT was horrible last time.

@siq please stop giving out bad advice. Also, it doesnt matter what kind of cycle history a person has the ester determines release time.. Will "kick in" a roughly the same time for an individual no matter what.

Back