Is my powder legit?

Iliveforthis

Hey guys just wondering if there are any other ways besides MP test to find out if my powder is legit. I have some test cyp powder MP is 95C and it brews great just don't feel like it is working.This is my fourth cycle but my first with this gear. Any info would be great...:wallbash:

I always use the smell test. So how does it smell? If it's melting uniformly (meaning there are no other particles that take longer to melt) at the right temperature and it smells how it should, more than likely it's legit.

I think how you're describing the smell is pretty accurate. *As I take a big whiff of this bag I have here* I would describe it as a musty, chemical odor, possibly a hint of an old plastic bag type scent that could only be produced by a human. I can't think of anything in nature that it could possibly smell like. The smell should be strong and overwhelm your senses. I think that's all I have for my description lol. But it does seem like your shit is legit, maybe just give it time before you doubt yourself. I kind of felt the same way with my very first batch, but I think it was all in my head that I was the one who made it and of course I had a million thoughts going on about it. Then I had a couple buddies try it that didn't know it was home brewed and of course saw great, and I mean great gains (and it wasn't their first rodeo with gear). My only advice is to just give it some time, if your not having swelling, any signs of infection or abscess I'd personally keep shooting it just see what happens. Keep your head up, don't be doubtful so soon!

Sounds like the same smell thats good to know. Kinda thought it could be in my head. Good to hear you had the same deal thanks for the info c4a...

Sounds like the same smell thats good to know. Kinda thought it could be in my head. Good to hear you had the same deal thanks for the info c4a...

Little late on the response to this but there is a great way to tell if you gear is real and that is to shoot it for at least 3 weeks at 500mg per week and go get blood work done.
You see, I have a buddy of mine that doubted that the Test I was homebrewing was real cause after 1 month he wasn't gaining anything. He just told me that it was impossible that it could be real because of the amount of money we end up having in a vial when it's all said and done. I gave him the money out of my pocket to get a test level check on the grounds that if his test levels came back over 1500 that he had to give me the money back. He accepted the challenge and went and got the level check, levels came back over 2600 and after that he started gaining weight like crazy.
I did some research and there is a belief (among scientists) that you can shut your receptors down mentally by not believing something is legit! Sort of like people having a panic attack because they are mentally allowing themselves to believe they are having a heart attack but really just having a panic attack and it's all in their head!
Well, without the proof to show you with scientific studies, I believe firmly that a person can be on the best gear in the world and test levels can be extremely high but not gain a pound and in fact..... lose weight with the worry they are taking fake gear. And in my opionion it is the brains ability to believe a certain thing and shut your receptors down to the uptake of that high test level, hence you don't get big and don't feel it!
Your brain is responsible for receptors and release of chemicals and hormones that turn on and off many things in the body, and if your brain doesn't believe and is not with it......... the body cannot follow!!!

Back