is my tren ok

bhumik

hey rj.
i was brewing some tren.. after i mixed it with some hot oil it was orangish brown. howver i let it sit for a bit. then i heat it up again so filtering was easy. I only had a microwave to heat it. so i heat it up for 2 minutes. when i took it out it was scorching hot. Their were fumes coming out and the liquid turn darkish brown..

Is my Tren ok??

Just curious. How much volume of tren/oil did you put into the microwave? That is, how many mL?

When you purchase the kits, how much oil do they send you? If I bought a 10 gram kit and used 5 carts of fina H (which is 10 grams) to make it, what my my mg/ml of finished product be?

bradintx said:
When you purchase the kits, how much oil do they send you? If I bought a 10 gram kit and used 5 carts of fina H (which is 10 grams) to make it, what my my mg/ml of finished product be?
Please start a new thread.

Every kit maker is different anyways.

RIP to that batch original poster, 2 minutes in the mic was pretty retarded though. You realize you can full on boil 8 whole ounces of water in like 60 seconds right?

bhumik said:
hey rj.
i was brewing some tren.. after i mixed it with some hot oil it was orangish brown. howver i let it sit for a bit. then i heat it up again so filtering was easy. I only had a microwave to heat it. so i heat it up for 2 minutes. when i took it out it was scorching hot. Their were fumes coming out and the liquid turn darkish brown..

Is my Tren ok??

I think you asked me this over at IT right? I didn't realize you mic'd it for 2 minutes. Like they said brother... its gone!!

wildboy said:
Whats the maximum temperature for heating tren?
As long as you keep the temperature reasonable, it won't be a problem.

Not a whole lot of reason to heat them too much past their melting points.

TRENBOLONE ACETATE-
melting point= 200-205 F

TRENBOLONE ENANTHATE-
melting point= 162-170 F

Back