Is there a difference between getting your calories through food or through milk?

I agree with Nitzo,Optimums Nutritions Pro Complex Gainer is the best weight gainer on the market,not filled with sugar or cheap ass carbs,its a little expensive,but well worth the money

liquid foods gives you quick nutrition. solid food needs to be break up to get that state. you can observe patients are given liquid food to give nutrition as quick as possible.

Yes there is a difference between getting your calories through food or through milk..Food is in a solid form while milk is an liquid form.. Through liquid calories are intake frequently instead of food or solid form..

Yes there is a difference between getting your calories through food or through milk..Food is in a solid form while milk is an liquid form.. Through liquid calories are intake frequently instead of food or solid form..

Thanks Captain obvious.

Hello,
Well there is lot of difference between getting calories from food and milk...one is solid and other liquid...
i think from milk you can get fast calories..

the caloris from milk are not as substantial as calories from food.plus with food you get more vitamins mineral higher protein and carbs.milk is a good filler for during a meal or added to a shake.

im looking for a spar buddy . also lookng for a good gym. if u know of any let me know along with i also need some gear to get started. please hit me back anytime with gym gear trugangster90@yahoo.com

Yes as someone mentioned, liquid foods gives you quick nutrition. But along with calories solid food is fiber rich. So your diet must be balanced with liquid & solid both.

Back