Is there a hair-safe steroid stack

jackt

vet
like most of you, I love anavar and plan to incorporate it in everything. Also similar to many of you, I am extremely prone to MPB, and many of us are very interested in our options as far as the safest stacks on the hairline. So the question is: how can we use anavar in the most effective/hair-safe manner?
If you have done research on AAS and hair, then you'll realize that test derivatives may be harsh on the hairline because of their DHT conversion, and we know that propecia can block up to approximately 70% of this conversion. Some will say that if a low dose of test is taken, then its effect on dht will not be prominent enough to have a noticeable affect on the hair (assuming propecia is also taken). So lets say for example someone went with 50mg prop/ eod, I would expect hair loss to be at a minumum, but I would also expect muscle gains to be at a minimum as well, so would it be more worth it to leave the prop out or go with a higher/more effective dose (assuming that the importance of drastically thinning hair far outweighs the addition of 10 or so pounds)?
Also, deca is said to be one of the safest options on the hair, but the catch 22 is that you have to supplement a test derivative in order to keep test levels up. If running the average 2mg/lb dose of deca, I have read that test should be taken at levels as high as 500mg/wk in order to maintain a balance? Is this true? Or could natural test levels be boosted enough with hcg in order to maintain a healthy balance?
And lastly, according to Steroids and Hair Loss primo should be the easiest on hair (and everything else) aside from var and deca, but I cannot find anyone with experience or insight on potentially stacking either.
I would like to put together a few hair-safe cycles because I know this is an issue for several people, so any insight on these issues would be much appreciated.

i heard primo was KILLER for the hair!! i read a post once that someone was shedding hair off while on primo. but i will agree on deca and anavar as good compounds without bad hair loss.. from what i read.

peace

i heard primo was KILLER for the hair!! i read a post once that someone was shedding hair off while on primo. but i will agree on deca and anavar as good compounds without bad hair loss.. from what i read.

peace

Yeah I have read some negative comments regarding primo on the hair because of its dht conversion properties, which is why that link surprised me.
and yes a deca/var stack would be very easy on the hair (w/OUT finasteride), but the question is, is there a way to boost your natural test levels on deca rather than using a test derivative?

Deca will shut your natty test production down. I wuld suggest just using a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dosage of Testosterone with your stack.

A very helpful response from scarz regarding the first question:

"Finasteride/dutasteride will be helpful when taking any steroid that increases test (test prop, enth, cyp, all the test). Doesn't really matter the amount you inject, whether it be 200mg/wk or 900mg/wk. The best example i can give you: think of your sink being filled with water. The water will be your test. In order for the test to convert to dht must go through the drain. Fin/dut will act like your fingers clogging the drain to a certain extent. So regardless of how much water (test) there is in the sink, only a small bit can seep through. Maybe you can consider increasing your finasteride dose starting 2 weeks before cycle and dropping the dose back to normal about 4 weeks after cycle. You will increase the amount of fingers clogging covering the drain."

Hairloss is a big concern for me aswell

The only steroids I have run with no problems are primo up to 600mg/w, test up to 600mg/w (with finasteride and spironolactone), deca up to 400mg/w and EQ up to 800mg/w (but eq did not do anything at all to me)

At the moment I am running test 500 deca 400 and primo 400, fin and spiro.. it seems ok so far

I will always stay away from tren/winstrol/masteron.. maybe try anavar once but i don't like orals

Last edited:

The only steroids I have run with no problems are primo up to 600mg/w, test up to 600mg/w (with finasteride and spironolactone), deca up to 400mg/w and EQ up to 800mg/w (but eq did not do anything at all to me)

At the moment I am running test 500 deca 400 and primo 400, fin and spiro.. it seems ok so far

I will always stay away from tren/winstrol/masteron.. maybe try anavar once but i don't like orals

you're running deca with finasteride? I understood that fina accelerated hairloss on deca.

do you only use the fina and spiro during cycle?

primo most people get away with but some people i know experience acclerated hair loss using it.

deca is one of the safest on hair. but if you're taking finasteride and deca together it spells "bad news", and will cause an accelatation in hair loss.

"Deca Durabolin - I've never had a problem with my hair on this one, neither have hundreds of other guys I've talked to. The safety of this steroid, as far as hairloss is concerned, stems from the fact that 5-alpha-reductase enzyme, instead of converting it to a stronger androgen like DHT, converts it to a very mild androgen called DHN. Taken in dosages of up to 300-400 mg weekly it shouldn't produce any hairloss problems, this is due to the fact that, being a highly HPTA supressive androgen, 300-400 mg are no more androgenic than our endogenous testosterone (supressed while we are taking it) would be.. One BIG word of caution: While you are taken Deca Durabolin never ever take 5AR blockers such as Proscar/Propecia, for it would block the conversion of nandrolone to DHN in tissues such as the scalp and the prostate, resulting in hairloss and BPH, which is what we are trying to avoid taking Deca."

anavar , primo , test

ok so like me for instence i'm on propecia (finastéride) for 4 years now, so because of that I should never take Deca-durabolin if I want to keep my hairs.

So Im definitely interessed in Anavar as a base and I would like to stack it with Primobolan because I know the % of people losing a bit of hairs with Primo are about between 15 % - 50% . But I also read that those who are taking finastéride with Primo have better chances to keep their hairs . So I think it can be great Var / Primo for a good lean mass/cutting without many side effects because apparently the top 3 least side effects are Deca , Primo and Anavar .

And finally I heard many times that you should take Test with your Primo....but than again test will probably have more effects on my hairs? and also acne and evrything Test , Anadrol and Tren are known to be the most side effects gear.

So would Anavar/primo would be ok without Test if I do A good PCT cycle after such as Nolva ,clomid and HCG.

Write me back, thanks!

u should stay away from deca.
i wouldnt risk taking primo, and finasteride doesn't help with primo
if ure taking finasteride ure best bet will be to take test
just take test alone, u dont need anything else with it.
if ure worried about bloated or estrogen related issues take a low dose Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on cycle

hcg on cycle
nolva for pct

Hormone changes can affect hairloss and your hair cycle. Any steroid that doesnt convert to DhT or is not a DHT derivative will be mild on your hair, for example anavar.

so in this case test E with Anavar would be good? because its said to be good stack to do, wether you do primo or Anavar it says to do test with it, so like I said since Im taking Propecia, you said test wont be to hard on the hairs because my propacie will still blocked 70% of the DHT . But on forums it says that primo and anavar are the safest gear, and anavar provides a good lean quality muscles so with test wouldnt it be good?

and if yes what should be the doses, for the least side effects but still worthit. And It says I should take and anti-oestrogene while on test for the least oestrogene side effects

So would test/Var/Nolvadex be good? with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) clomid and maybe continu nolvadex as the PCT.

Please scarz or anybody else write me back when you got a chance.

Thanks

and also Anarvar is said to be very mild steroids with the least side effects, but it said to be toxic for liver because of the 17-aa .... So is there a dose that is safe for the liver and I guess ill have to take liver protection with it.

Scarz you took Anavar, so did you have side effects and what about your liver? how many cycle did you do . ANd if taken alone my test production should not be affected it says.

I know many questions, but so important. thanks

lol bro do u want me to answer u in pm's and here? i took var plenty of times and its my fav steroid. i take it at 100mg with not a hair of side effect. how many cycles did i do? lol do u have time? if u take it alone dont go crazy on the dose, it will shut u down so u'll need a pct.

now ure all fucked. i have everyone's personal information here
fuck172155.jpg

Very cool post. I had some questions that were answered here. Kinda pisses me off about all the contradicting info on Primo. Seems as though some people use it w/ next to nothing for hair loss, while others shed like crazy w/ it.

Not sure if I read this right, but Deca is easy on the hair EXCEPT when taken w/ finasteride? So w/o finasteride it's ok on the hair.

I see in the link that was posted, it claims Equipoise is easy on the hair. I didn't realize that. Anyone had any experience w/ EQ and hair loss? I've read a lot about it, and like it so far.

Very cool post. I had some questions that were answered here. Kinda pisses me off about all the contradicting info on Primo. Seems as though some people use it w/ next to nothing for hair loss, while others shed like crazy w/ it.

Not sure if I read this right, but Deca is easy on the hair EXCEPT when taken w/ finasteride? So w/o finasteride it's ok on the hair.

I see in the link that was posted, it claims Equipoise is easy on the hair. I didn't realize that. Anyone had any experience w/ EQ and hair loss? I've read a lot about it, and like it so far.

Thats correct deca should not be takin with finasteride, otherwise Deca and EQ are mild steroids and very safe on the hair.

bump. Interested in this topic as well.

as far as post cycle therapy (pct) goes, is there a better choice for someone prone to mpb? Or is both Nolva and Clomid ok?

Is this sample cycle considered to be safe on the hair?

weeks 1-12 test c/e 500mg
weeks 1-12 12.5mg aromasin
weeks 8-12 anavar
clomid/nolva for pct

would it be necessary to run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during cycle?

would it be safer to run a shorter cycle say 4 weeks of test prop?

No such thing as "safe."

If you want to minimize hair loss the most I've found there's really only 2 decent options:
1. Deca solo
2. Test w/finasteride or dutasteride

Back