Is there proven fact of milk thistle?

gsevd

I take thistles I'm sure like everyone else 900mg a day, but is there any hard evidence that it helps us while cycling?

so someone just told u to take it and u dont know what it does for you? hmm...

i believe its for your liver and gallbladder.

No there is no evidence it will help protect or detox your liver from 17aa meds. There is no conclusive evidence it does anything except protect you from poison mushrooms.

If you want a Phase one and Phase two liver detox to use with 17aa's you should use the one that the doctors sell. Tyler Liver Detox

It's normally only sold by doctors but it's sold at the AF Store because we get a doctor to order it and then he sells it to us so we can sell it to you.

u have any evidence of the ingredients in Tyler's being effective? These boards are just one GIANT advertisement i tell ya

This was post on another board.

BOOGER T

posted 09-16-02 02:10 PM
OK I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH MY DOC AND SAID THAT MY LIVER TEST WAS IN. HE SAID ONE OUT OF THE FOUR TEST SHOWED MY LIVER ENZYMES ARE SLIGHTLY ELAVATED. HE DID NOT GIVE ME AN EXACT NUMBER.

MY CYCLE:
100G TEST SUSPENSION ED FOR 5 WEEKS
50MG Winstrol (winny) EOD FOR 5 WEEKS
1MG ARIMIDEX ED

SUPPLEMENTS TAKING:
600G ALA
6G FALX SEED OIL
215G OF PROTIEN
700MLG VITAMIN E
500MLG VITAMIN C
2 MULTIVITAMINS EVERY DAY

WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP MY LIVER? I THOUGHT ABOUT DROPPING THE Winstrol (winny) SINCE IT IS 17AA STEROID. ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT GUYS.

PEACE

I made one of those GIANT advertisement posts about Tyler Liver Detox. This was his next post...

BOOGER T

posted 10-04-02 12:02 PM
A WHILE BACK I POSTED THAT MY LIVER VALUES WERE UP. I ORDERED TYLERS LIVER DETOX. IN JUST 3 WEEKS I WENT BACK TO THE DOC JUST TO SEE IF IT WORKS. WELL IM CURRENTLY IN THE MIDDLE OF A SUSPENSION/ Winstrol (winny) CYCLE(WINNY AT 100MG ED).

WELL MY DOC TOLD ME THAT MY LIVER ENZYMES DROPPED BY 50%!!!AND IM IN THE MIDDLE OF TAKING A 17AA ORAL AT 100MG A DAY!

WELL MY LIVER THANKS YOU GUYS!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some people are happy we advertise.

Yes there is evidence of Tyler's ingredients protecting your liver. In fact, one of the ingredients, Glucarate, is patented by Ohio State University and is a very potent liver detox.

macdbol said:
u have any evidence of the ingredients in Tyler's being effective? These boards are just one GIANT advertisement i tell ya

Sometimes they are, however there are a few substances that have been shown to help the liver...ala is good, so is calcium d-glucarate. Both are available otc.

Yes Milk Thistle is in Tyler Liver Detox. The calicium d glucarate Tx mentioned is the generic form of the Glucarate I mentioned that is in Tyler.
I agree with Lipoic Acid being good for regenerating your liver cells. It's great at aiding your liver to rebuild. But it will not "protect" or "detoxify" your liver like Tyler's ingredients do. That's why people using orals should be using it.

Back