Is this a good 3rd cycle for lean mass?

Dlove

Product of Test
I want to lose body fat but try an still put on some lean mass. I have access to test enath. Anavar (var), winstrol tabs or shots and BD tren. What and how much should I take. Im 240 15% fat. I want to be 8% fat at 240. What should I get? Thanx. Oh, I definitely like test or I should say my girl likes me on test, LOL.

DougoeFre5h said:
Genereally speaking, a test/tren combo will be excellent for lean mass, as long as your diet reflects your goals.

yup. I will say that the test tren Winstrol (winny) combo has been raved about for many years. Never done Winstrol (winny) though so i can't say personally. But test tren is as versatile and effective as it gets with two drugs.

Im 28. Been training for about 4 yrs. on and off. I would like to lose my love handles and have my chest come out much father than my ribs-stomach. I have access to BD tren, is it any good. How much tren and test should I take ? Im reacting just fine on 500mg weekly of enanth. Would you recommend Winstrol (winny) tabs I heard they dont do much, although it will be spring and I want something to lean out with before summer. How should my diet change also? Thanks for the help.

That sounds perfect gimp. Im looking for lean mass and a little cut. It sounds like with that diet plan that's what I will get. Im gonna give it a try. Oh, what do you think of Winstrol (winny) tabs or turanabol instead of Winstrol (winny) shots? Thanks man.

i just finished my Winstrol (winny) tabs on my cycle 50 mg ed for 7 wks along with deca and test enth had much better results with the injectable Winstrol (winny) next time ill go back that route hope this helps

How many Winstrol (winny) tabs should be taken with the test/tren combo, thanx Gimp?

This is pretty light and effective. Diet wise..I would go with a basic diet of moderate /low glycemic carbs (oats, brown rice , etc).Eat enough so you got energy and feel like your muscles are full..try low carb for a few days and then carb up with like 600 grams of carbs in one day, then deplete slowly for 4 days and repeat 300 grams of protein/day. Watch your fat intake, try and keep the fat VERY low. I know some may disagree with this..it simply allows you to eat tons of food when you avoid high fat. Alright..this is getting long, to sum it up...I like to eat TONS of diet food when I'm trying to gain a little mass and cut up a little. It's basic food that one would use to cut up, except for I eat as much as I can to keep cals. high. Remember though, you won't gain much mass or shred up as much with this type of cycle/diet. As you would If you were to one or the other...bulk or cut that is...

this is excellent info...the diet as far as cycling your carb intake is the most effective at shredding and maintaining or even slightly increasing your LBM...NEVERTHELESS,your goal is lengthy my friend so to lose an additionnal 8% and maintain the same weight,you will need to include the use og HGH...yes,diet is the most important factor as well as staying anabolic thru the whole process,but an 8% drop is a bitch...get ready for some serious cardio as well bro...good luck in any case...and keep usposted on progress...DBT

Thanks for the advice Makkina. I have a feeling my work is going to be cut out for me this spring. Some serious dedication is going to be in line. I hope I can consult with you for more diet advice as I get closer. Thanks bro.

Back