summer is coming to an end, input needed

SoHo

[gill]
i'm like 9% bodyfat @ 180lbs, 5'10. since i started tren 6 weeks ago ( and dropped the mast) i kind of wanted to gain some mass from the tren. so i fell off my diet a bit but didnt really gain any fat at all since i'm 4iu of pharma HGH and 25mcg t3, and still am.

before that i was doing 350 test and 350 mast a week, and man i looked so hard even though i was like 8% which isnt even THAT lean in my opinion.

only dilemma i'm having is the way i broke out on mast. to be fair i was eating a lot of dairy since i was doing keto and the summer had just started, so my body was just getting accustomed to the sweat.

SO... i'm looking to lose some fat and really end things off with a bang until the end of september.

i'm looking to up the t3 to 50mcg ED maybe even 75, keep the GH at 4iu 5x a week, keep the tren and test at 350 a week and [maybe] add in the mast at 350 also. thoughts? maybe i should try winny? or var?

also, to avoid looking super flat from the t3 (and maybe gain more mass on the way) im considering using humalog.. just 5iu in the AM and 5iu PWO. yes, i am very experienced with slin.

any input will be highly appreciated. thank you.

Brother, I'd be happy with what I achieved and would ENJOY the rest of summer sitting fit at 8%. We can fall into a trap of always wanting more and never being satisfied with what we've achieved. I say stop thinking about what's next, just maintain and enjoy your success.

Also, consider your relationship. When's the last time you took a significant amount of time off? Not judging but seems like you're on cycle most times. Your life, your physique, your health, so do as you please, but taking some time to recover a bit can't hurt.

My .02

Last edited:
Brother, I'd be happy with what I achieved and would ENJOY the rest of summer sitting fit at 8%. We can fall into a trap of always wanting more and never being satisfied with what we've achieved. I say stop thinking about what's next, just maintain and enjoy your success.

Also, consider your relationship. When's the last time you took a significant amount of time off? Not judging but seems like you're on cycle most times. Your life, your physique, your health, so do as you please, but taking some time to recover a bit can't hurt.

My .02
i appreciate it, but 2 months ago i looked a lot better and i just wanna end off this blast on a high note. and yes, i am "on" all the time. i'm 23, been messing with gear since i'm 18. decided to come off completely 2 years ago almost. did everything to recover my normal levels and was only able to achieve TT levels around 450 ng/dl after 6 months of trying. thats not normal for a 21 year old. i'm on for life.

however, in 1 months time im gonna be cruising for some time. gonna get me some hcg too and just chill.

Back