is this a good first cycle??

bentley1

i'm 26, and for a first cycle i want to start off easy, i got blood work done about 6 months ago so i plan on getting that done after my PCT. now the supplements i picked up from a friend include, SARM YK-11, RAD-140, and for a PCT he included the revolution, which is a pct. i plan on looking for some nolva or clomid but its hard to trust let alone find places. i am not 100% set on doing this particular cycle. i'm kind of new to all of this, i've done a ton of research on stuff like this.

i am 5'11, 165 pounds, my goal weight is to be and STAY at 200 even. and once i'm firm at 200 i would just like to work upward from there naturally. only reason i am doing this is because for years i haven't gained much it is just very slowly and i need a boost. if there is anything i am doing wrong or any tips or anything in general i would greatly appreciate it!!

I don't see any AAS compounds in your post , so what is your cycle going to be ? I'd advise test cyp as a good choice for a first cycle.

if the sarms you listed as 'supplements' are your cycle , then that isn't a real cycle and sarms will never help you put on the 35 pounds of muscle you are seeking.

getting to a lean 200+ pounds like you are seeking is going to take a very very very well dialed in training and diet plan and years of dedication. Gear can help you get there, but your diet and training should be dialed in first.
what does your diet and training look like currently?

to be honest i don't even know what a AAS compound is, is it like a dinabol? my only worry with injectables is the uncertainty of the product. or website i would get it off. my training is 4 days a week, i lift heavy and get most of my routines online. and so is my diet, i eat about 4500 calories a day. i am not too worried about those 2, it is mostly the cycle and what is the safest company to get it from.

AAS = Anabolic Androgenic Steroid .. for example, Testosterone.

the things you listed as 'supplements' in your first post are SARMS = selective androgen receptor modulators.. there is no real solid scientific data, testing humans, that shows these things are effective at building muslce or safe for human consumption.
fyi - when you get a bottle from your friend, you'll find it will say "for research purposes only, not for human consumption"

where as AAS have been around for 60 years and have been used in the medical community to treat diseases and are relatively safe and have been proven to build muslce and enhance performance and are plenty safe for human consumption. Running something like testosterone (which is natural to our bodies to begin with) is plenty safe, no data that proves it may cause cancer (like sarms may or may not), and is very very very effective at building muscle.

as far as how you can obtain it ,, its no different then the way you would obtain the sarms . or you can do like I do and pay a doctor to prescribe it to you

wow i never knew that, well clearly i am not knowledgeable to start a cycle just yet, do you think a doctor would prescribe it to me if i paid him being as young as i am?

one other question, is there any oral pill i can take to aid muscle building? like a test booster from amazon, or just something that will give me that extra kick? that is legal and i don't have to worry about finding a reliable website. pro hormones i hear a lot about but at the same time i hear a lot about how they can have bad sides and hair loss. i might consult a doctor and see if he/she would prescribe me some test.

If u arent ready or thinking about taking AAS = steroids .... thats a good choice man . And i think u should stick to it . What you are looking into taking are sarms . From what i know they are fairly new and not much are known about them . I tried MK -2866 which is supposed to be on of the "heavier" sarms for mass . Ill be fully honest i stopped taking it after a few days because it tasted like poison and chemicals and the taste never left my mouth . To experimental for me . Its good u can get blood work done . Id defeinetly recommend it after taking these because they can be surpressive . Meaning they can slow down even stop your bodies own natural testosterone production . Mkae sure after the cycle u get blood work done . And i would still recommend a pct of clomid .

No the doctor will not just write u script u will have to have blood work done to check ur test levels first off and they would have to be super low to get a script I'm 41 and took me a year to talk my doctor into a script do some research on test everything u need to know is right here on this board brother there are orals that help with ur cycle but your first cycle it should be test only. There are some otc prohormnes that a good but not many out there that work I wish u luck in ur research and if u have ? Post them up there is a bunch of knowledge here

Back