Is this acceptable to you?

SJC

I am banned!
Running pharm grade Test C at 100mg a week(pinned twice a week)for over a year. Your levels increase to 634. You decide to purchase UGL Test C at 200mg a week(pinned twice a week). Eight weeks in and you get bloods done and your levels are 697.

Shouldn't a person excpect their levels to be higher than that?

First bloods were drawn the day before next pin and the last bloods were drawm the day of pin, but before pin. Each test was done before 8 am.

Thoughts......

Your UGL gear is prob under dosed, but nothing beats pharma gear.
Also I don't think that when your running low trt doses of test that your are going to see significant gains in total test by increasing it, from like 100 to 200, yes your doubling the dose, but that dose not equate to doubling your total testosterone.. I would expected to see you at the 900 ngnl mark though with 200 mg a week,, that's why the UGL gear is suspect to be under dosed (but not totally bunk)

I wouldn't say a lot less but yes it was less. I'm a little disappointed though. I got 6 vials. Guess I'll bump to 400mg a week. Then Re-test.

The cycle I'm starting I'm mixing pharmacy grade deca, test , and primo with UGL test e, deca, NPP, primo... Makes me wonder if I should UP the UGL gear doses.

Sjc - what lab are you using? Or if u don't wanna mention on forum, pm me if you don't mind

Trash gear. My homebrew test e has me at 4100 at 600mg WK. Find a new ugl. Only scumbags fake a cheaper compound like test.

I wouldn't go doubling it just because it's UGL. I know of one UGL that brought my levels up from pharma at the same dose. It's a selling point for these labs to be able to have guys bragging about BW on the internet, so they don't all underdose. Or maybe their QC sucks and I got lucky and the next guy was OP :wiggle:

Pharmacy grade trt at 200 mg a week gets me at 900+... So the OPs UGL getting him to 700 ngnl a week at 200 mg is not all that far off

You brew?? Did i ever tell you how much i love your avi do you wanna be friends??
Hahaha.

Sounds underdosed to me. 200mg/mL is well... 200mg/mL. It doesn't matter if it's from a UGL or CVS. I'd send the blood work to the UGL and see what they have to say about it. The only real difference (imo) between UGL and pharma is QC. Pharmaceutical companies can run mass spec on their raws, most UGLs can't.

My .02c :)

Running pharm grade Test C at 100mg a week(pinned twice a week)for over a year. Your levels increase to 634. You decide to purchase UGL Test C at 200mg a week(pinned twice a week). Eight weeks in and you get bloods done and your levels are 697.

Shouldn't a person excpect their levels to be higher than that?

First bloods were drawn the day before next pin and the last bloods were drawm the day of pin, but before pin. Each test was done before 8 am.

Thoughts......

I would expect more for sure. I run 140mg pharma grade from Dr Rx trt. After 2 yrs I am in 860s EVERY time. When I upped my dose using 260mg UGL test to get 400mg per week total, my levels checked out at >1500 given same timing etc of test. So yeah I would expect my levels to be significantly higher with a doubling of dose.

Consider this, I originally had to lower my pharma grade test by 20mg week for six weeks per my trt doc to get my HCT in range. My levels were mid 600s on 120mg vs 860s on 140mg. So I believe smaller changes in test doses can change #s significantly.

Just my n=1

Halfwit, LC in LC-MS is typically the quantitative portion while MS analyzes the mass to charge ratios of the peaks components thereby identifying its chemical formula FYI.

Back