Is this Deca real???

smithja

Hi, i posted this in another forum but realised that I should have put it here. Got these from Serbia. They have closed "4"'s which makes me suspicious but dont want to throw my money away. Cheers. James sorry about the picture quality it is the best I can get.

More pics

I have taken more pics, I think these are better. I have seen a previous post where ones that look very similar are described as very good counterfeits from Serbia. All help appreciated. James

Those pics are alot better, it looks legit, but there is no way to tell until tried. The question is do you trust your source?

TRY Research-ology.com

Thanks, I chucked them out. The label was also a sticker that peeled off that made me suspicious. I have managed to get some Testex to replace them and I know they are real. James

be aware withe deca organon, this prod is most counterfeit on the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) market and try to get some gear like new norma hellas with hologram

regards
methan

I was looking at the Norma Hellas nandrolone, I will ask my source if it has a hologram. Is this on the vial or on the box? James

be aware withe deca organon, this prod is most counterfeit on the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) market
I would have to agree. Me and my sources absolutely steer clear of yellowtops. Not only because there are a lot of fakes, but most customers don't trust them and tend to steer clear of them. I've had some people come by with some organon they got through obscure channels, and it almost always is fake.

they are also big differences in the prices between deca organon and norma hellas. when you get deca organon you have to pay little bit more for the brand name but you have the same quality as hellas.

Last edited:
Back