Is this DNP Fake?

http://forums.steroid.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=77023&d=1167878225

dnp.jpg

....we told we didn't think it was real.

I'll tell you what? Since DNP usually comes in 200-250mg why don't you take 3 pills a day for 3 days. If your not sweating your balls of, have a crazy temp and feel like general shit then they are not real.

TheIrish said:
well given that the chemical structure of DNP is Crystalline YELLOW DNP i cant see how it could be a white tab

I agree, but im no expert either.
Some info from wikipedia:

"2,4-Dinitrophenol is a yellow, crystalline solid that has a sweet, musty odor. It sublimes when carefully heated and is volatile with steam. It is soluble in water (sparingly) (its crystalline sodium salts are also soluble in water), cold water (sparingly), ethyl acetate, acetone, chloroform, pyridine, carbon tetrachloride, toluene, alcohol, benzene, and aqueous alkaline solutions (Merck, 1989). It forms explosive salts with alkalies and ammonia, and emits toxic fumes of nitrogen oxides when heated to decomposition (Sax, 1989). It is incompatible with heavy metals and their compounds."

The only reason I reposted it was because I got the numbers off of the pill now. I saw on another forum a guy had the same thing, but I dont have enough posts there to pm him....

Thanks again.

ive seen a shit load of dnp bro! never seen tabs! do what outlaw said. take 3 a day for a few days and if your sleeping at night then there not legit! if those are for resale i would find out first before resaling. thats a good way to catch a beat down!!!!!! jmo

Sorry to waste your time, but like mranak said, I was hoping the number on the pill might help. I'm resigned to the fact it isnt DNP, but now I'm trying to figure out what it is. Its not in any of the pill books i have, and none of the online searches come up with anything...

crushershockey said:
loooks like ephedrine to me too or maybe evn a caffeine pill lol

While this doesn't 100% confirm that it's Ephedrine, But I have identical tablets in my hand, and they're Ephedrine.

Back