is this gyno or a messed up chest

killchill

hey guys straight to the point when i was 13 i had a small ball inside my left nipple very painful long story short i had surgery to get it removed and after surgery it looked like they sucked all the fat from my chest im 24 almost 10 years later now and to this day no matter what i do gain weight lose weight my left pec never gains any fat. my right pec is full of fat i dont feel any lumps,balls is not painful at all either im kinda wondering if i have gyno on my right pec
im 6ft 175lbs currently on trt and since i started trt i been super paranoid about gyno i take an ai and my bloodwork shows i dont have high e2 either.

im tryin to cut down to single digits bf% to try to even out both pecs , do you guys think i have gyno on my right pec or my fuked up after surgery left pec makes it look bad? here are some pics. also do i have puffy nipples or they ok ?

Hey mate, I'm not as experienced as many others on the board but I began feeling gyno symptoms and my nipple started to protrude outwards like yours is.

What is your free test and estradiol levels at the moment? My test and estrogen were in the "range" but I think I still began getting gyno because their ratio was off.

So there's no lump sensitivity or pain? Could just be fatty tissue, does it look better when it's tight after you rub an ice cube or something on it?

the 3rd picture was taken with me layin on bed horizontaly kinda squishing my pec here are some other pics standin up they only look like that if i sludge forward but the difference between left and right is alot i dont know if my right pec is just full of fat and my left pec ( the one i had surgery) just flat cant gain fat there

front , right , left

Last edited:
Does dropping bodyfat fixes that kind of gyno or is it the same as having a cyst inside your nipple.
When I had puberty gyno in my left nipple I could feel a painful ball inside , unlike my right nipple I've never had any ball or lump . It's just fatter than my left one

Last edited:
its been like that for years i really never payed attention to it until i started trt and i been over conscious about it more than ever now i just dont want it to get worst

yes i do take liquidex i have also androsta and arimidex too lol im full of ai just tryin to figure out dosages so far , well thanks for your input i wanted to know if i have gyno or not my last BW 2 weeks ago was this
Testosterone, Serum 941 (348-1197 ng/dL)
Estradiol 22.3 (7.6-42.6 pg/mL)

that was the non sensitive test from privatemedlabs.

Back