Is this ok??

I knew I should of just stayed away from this crap. Now I'm going to be worried and I don't have insurance anymore.

Relax Krazy! a couple of days of D-bol isn't going to do squat to hurt you in any way. Like the guys suggested, stop now. Eat heavy and build a base so you can actually maintain some muscle after you do your first cycle. The less you have built as a fram the less you will keep in the long run.

Get the diet in check and these same guys will go out of their way to help you do it right, when the time is right.

Is the shake I mentioned earlier good or could it be upgraded? Should I take 4 a day or is three good? Like I said, I'll try to take in 300 calories and 20 grams of protein every 2-3 hours, plus 3 meals. Any other suggestions? And I'm a thick 150 pounds, ass'. That was an amicable statement, btw. Thanks guys for your help. You saved me from being fat.

personally i think 2 shakes a day is good, maybe 3 max, i take one with breakfast, and 1 immediately after workout and thats it for me. (whey protein) a lot of people take a different kind of protein shake right before bed, but damnit i cant think of the name, but it is not whey

but i am by far not a nutritionist. lol. 3j will hook u up when he gets a chance to look at your new thread

personally i think 2 shakes a day is good, maybe 3 max, i take one with breakfast, and 1 immediately after workout and thats it for me. (whey protein) a lot of people take a different kind of protein shake right before bed, but damnit i cant think of the name, but it is not whey

Casein is the other kind of protein i was thinking about. some take it just before bed

Back