Is this shit fake?

qwerty12345

I bought some gear from a very trusted supplier.

My last cycle was all real shit, and went well.

I just bought some Sust. 375.

Is it supposed to be very thin.. or thicker? cause it seems kinda thin, not like test-e and others ive been using before.

Anyway, the picture sucks.. my sisters camera blows, but thats how the vile looks.

the second picture is how the vile looks.. !!!

Heres what the label on the file says.

Sus-A-Ton 375
250mg/ml 1.5 ml IP
Testosterone propionate 45mg
Testosterone isocaproate 90mg
Testosterone phenylpropionate 90mg
Testosterone decanoate 150mg
International Pharmaceutical (IP)

Mfg.lic:FZE1519
Lot No.: 060622
Mfg Date.: 06/2006

is this legit?

any input would be appriciated, thanks.

Last edited:
i know.. but i wrote out, everything that it says on the labels.

stupid sister is a bargain shopper.. she bought a peice of shit camera.

Amps tend to have real gear. They aren't something that just any UG lab can fake.

Viscosity can vary based on the oil and solvents used.

mranak said:
Amps tend to have real gear. They aren't something that just any UG lab can fake.

Viscosity can vary based on the oil and solvents used.

appriciate ur help, it makes me feel alittle better that this might not be fake.

It is real gear, but underdosed. It has been sent to San Rafael for testing. I never saw the results myself, but apparently several tests have been done. They came back at 150mg/ml instead of 250mg/ml.

I've seen other feedback on Danish forums claiming it was overdosed for 15%, but without mention of lab testing...probably through bloodwork. Anyways the gear is legit; You do your own bloodwork to find out the exact concentration.

oh man i have the same ip 375 . your saying its under dose damm . but my amp was mfg 2007 . you think it upgraded you think

overdosed if anything rated at 400mg per amp, good shit, my blood work test level was off the chart, did 3 a wk

real...but ranks up there with test suspension and the old Test 400 as far as pain is concerned. Mixing it half and half with another substance such as deca or EQ helped a bit it wasn't worth the pain for me.

good luck with that stuff

Back