Is This statement true about winny ??

RatedRKO

it can shut you down(endogenous Test)And it will be hell on your sex life.

Something a guy said in a thread to me on another board...

Im planning on doing a Winstrol (winny) only cycle (it will be my first)....and yes i know i will not get huge gains etc etc..

im not planning on doing allot 1/2ml every day for 5 weeks then 2 off then 5 on again...

Thanks

I am not too sure about it shutting you down, but my sex drive goes up every time I use Winstrol (winny). Although that may be just me!

How many mgs are you going to use? 1/2ml is not saying much. Is it 50mg/ml or 100mg/ml?

Why did you choose a Winstrol (winny) only cycle for your first cycle?

Why did you choose a Winstrol (winny) only cycle for your first cycle?[/QUOTE]

He choose it because he wants to get cut up to shreds.lol

The real reason he choose it is because he is scared of needles and knows nothing about AAS.''5weeks on 2weeks off and the another 5 weeks on''...:That makes alot of sense.Why dont learn how to eat and workout right ...start reseraching Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) so you dont hurt yourself.Your the reason why steriods are illegal. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: yw

Sounds like your hopping on the bandwagon too early...you have a lot to learn.

Yes, winni will shut down your natural test production, it also comes with a bunch of other sides such as hair loss.

Your best bet is to wait a bit, learn more about steroids and then do a proper test only first cycle.

No offense to Outlaw but Winstrol is a derivitive of Testosterone, therefore a shutdown on libido is only as likely as taking Testosterone which will happen sooner or later.
All one needs to do is use 3000.i.u.s to 5000 i.u.s over a week and theyre back in business.

Im against this take small doses of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) over the course of ones cycle....totaly.

when people start becoming Hypogonatic due to the long term use of HCG...even at small doses they will have wished they'd listened to me.

The smallest dose of test shuts ya down,,,,same with HCG.

Gator

gator_mclusky said:
No offense to Outlaw but Winstrol is a derivitive of Testosterone, therefore a shutdown on libido is only as likely as taking Testosterone which will happen sooner or later.
All one needs to do is use 3000.i.u.s to 5000 i.u.s over a week and theyre back in business.

Im against this take small doses of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) over the course of ones cycle....totaly.

when people start becoming Hypogonatic due to the long term use of HCG...even at small doses they will have wished they'd listened to me.

Gator

respect to gator but "derivatives" have modified chemical structures and thus effect receptors differently then parent molecules.

in my experiance Winstrol (winny) lowered my sex drive. on its own with test the difference was small, but coupled with tren it ko'ed my dick bad.

also i tried gators Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) protocol once and it only boosted my sex drive for that one week i took it and maybe a few days after. again though the tren was hitting me hard. for me usually a couple 500iu shots here and there is enough to keep me going if i have problems (from over anti e therepy usually).

my advice overall is go with test for a first cycle.
other options are eq and proviron for a harder look.
if youre dead set on orals only i think youll be better served with anavar. its spendier and doesnt make you look as tight but the sides are much much milder. Winstrol (winny) at 50 a day WILL make all your joints hurt like you have arthritis and may make you shed hair bad.
the sides may be worth it for your goals though, so what are they? If i had a good photoshoot coming that i wanted to be razor sharp for i would run tren,winny, and mabe var and to hell with the sex drive.

Warmachine said:
in my experiance Winstrol (winny) lowered my sex drive.

I have never understood why my sex drive goes up on Winstrol (winny), when most peoples gets lowered. Weird. And I am not on Test while I am on Winstrol (winny), I usually take it with Anavar.

Everyones different but the majority will experience libido problems.

WTF r u doing said:
Why did you choose a Winstrol (winny) only cycle for your first cycle?

He choose it because he wants to get cut up to shreds.lol

The real reason he choose it is because he is scared of needles and knows nothing about AAS.''5weeks on 2weeks off and the another 5 weeks on''...:That makes alot of sense.Why dont learn how to eat and workout right ...start reseraching Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) so you dont hurt yourself.Your the reason why steriods are illegal. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: yw[/QUOTE]

Sorry dude but for your information i do eat right and do know how to work out have been a pro kickboxer for past 5 years....Thats what im doin here man , investigating and researching............

Off course it will shut you down.
As for libido, that varies by duration, dosage and person.

Thoms said:

I usually run Winstrol (winny) for about 6 weeks at approximately 300-400mg (injectable) per week.

gator_mclusky said:

Libido is an individual issue, I was refferring to the fact your HPTA will be affected by Winstrol. :)

estray said:
Everyones different but the majority will experience libido problems.

I'm mod on different german boards, but libido probs on Winstrol (winny) are totally unknown here or rather the minority.

seems to be an "english problem" :rolleyes:

DirtyD said:
I have never understood why my sex drive goes up on Winstrol (winny), when most peoples gets lowered. Weird. And I am not on Test while I am on Winstrol (winny), I usually take it with Anavar.
IMO because being a derivitaive of test it acts similarly....plus at one pont it converts to DHT which is great for building muscle, gaining strength but can be a cause for some hairloss if it runs in ones family.

My sex drive goes up tremendously on Winstrol but like every other Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) sooner or later ones sex drive will rebound...thats when i hit my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) which usually last me a good 8 weeks every time i administer 3-5000 i.u. on that 8 wk mark.

Everyones different though.

Good debate here.

Gator

Thoms said:
True...I have yet to see a steroid that doesnt eventually shut you down.

Ive done a few Winstrol only cycles with great results...i worked out 6 days a wk ate alot of clean food...nothing spectacular but fish, chicken, steaks etc....
I ALWAYS use injectable. Tabs are for the most part usually underdosed and further reduced through the liver. I would nt waste my time with oral Winstrol.

This is my personal experience.

Good luck.

gator

gator_mclusky said:
IMO because being a derivitaive of test it acts similarly....plus at one pont it converts to DHT which is great for building muscle, gaining strength but can be a cause for some hairloss if it runs in ones family.

My sex drive goes up tremendously on Winstrol but like every other Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) sooner or later ones sex drive will rebound...thats when i hit my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) which usually last me a good 8 weeks every time i administer 3-5000 i.u. on that 8 wk mark.

Everyones different though.

Good debate here.

Gator

Awesome info gator. At least I know I am not the only one that has an increased sex drive on Winstrol (winny). I am gonna hit the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) soon as well and that too increases my sex drive. Damn my sex drive will be insane.

gator_mclusky said:
I've explained this to you before....that makes no sense. The body normally outputs FSH (basically hCG) all the damn time for normal men. Do they become desensitized? No.

Even if you use hCG post cycle, why not use 1,000iu/day for 3 days instead of 3,000iu all in one day? Using 3,000iu isn't going to stimulate your gonads any more than 1,000iu.

gator_mclusky said:

Gator

Totally disagree. First of all as others have mentioned a test derivative and test are two different things. The test derivative will up your sex drive while your endogenous test is still around and then it will be in the toilet once you start to really get shut down, because nothing replaces test like real test.

You say a lack of sex drive is inevitable on any steroid but what about guys on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)? Will their sex drive eventually tank?

Thirdly why would small frequent doses of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) cause you to become hypogonadic? Why would the likelihood of hypogonadism be greater with this dosing scheme than your protocol?

mranak said:
I've explained this to you before....that makes no sense. The body normally outputs FSH (basically hCG) all the damn time for normal men. Do they become desensitized? No.

Even if you use hCG post cycle, why not use 1,000iu/day for 3 days instead of 3,000iu all in one day? Using 3,000iu isn't going to stimulate your gonads any more than 1,000iu.
I said spread it out over a weeks time.

They dont become desensitized because its natural test. The introduction of synthetic Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) over long periods will send a siganal to the pituitary to quit making natural test or damage the testes to the point that they will never again produce the origional mount of test making on e dependant on Synthetic Test i.e. HRT Hormone Replacement Therapy.

Just like I know at least 3 people that used Cytomel (T3) and it shut down their production permanantly....guess what? They have to take (T3) for the rest of their life.

I see where your coming from and a valid debate.

Gator

Back