Is this stuff legit?

Jasm5780

Simple (Hypothetical) questions to help me out to see if this is legit.

1. Is 5 mg Anavar tabs supposed to be a pinkish color about the size of a bb?
2. Is 50 mg Primo Tabs supposed to be white and maybe a little bigger than a tic-tac?
3. Is clomid supposed to look about the same as the primo?

Thanks cause I just (hypothetically) wanted to see what it would look like if I ever saw it????

Jasm5780 said:
Simple (Hypothetical) questions to help me out to see if this is legit.

1. Is 5 mg Anavar tabs supposed to be a pinkish color about the size of a bb?
2. Is 50 mg Primo Tabs supposed to be white and maybe a little bigger than a tic-tac?
3. Is clomid supposed to look about the same as the primo?

Thanks cause I just (hypothetically) wanted to see what it would look like if I ever saw it????

If you state who the manufacturer or UG lab that produces the tabs is, that might help.

Browse the anabolic picture section, and the entire internet, for pics of said gear. You will discover they come in many forms, depending on manufacturer.

plastic bag

HeHateMe said:
If you state who the manufacturer or UG lab that produces the tabs is, that might help.

What if they came in a ziplock bag?? But the source is reliable???? Would it be better to stay away???

But the source is reliable???? Would it be better to stay away???
Not if the source is reliable, which you just confirmed. Still, ziplocked or not, the tabs are manufactured by someone. Ziplocked British Dragon tabs still look like British Dragon. Inform yourself well before purchasing.

as others have already told you, it would depend upon whom you received the product from, perhaps you should check with the staff about the reliablity of your supplier and as already suggested check the pictures area

good luck to you

Back