Is this wierd,I wouldn't change being short and stocky,to be tall ?? how do you feel

haitiandon

I am 5 ft 9,taller then most women

I find i am a good hieght,Im still taller then most girls and my joints are short enough to build huge muscles,that taller guys can't

with a few exceptions like Arnold or hulk hogan,the most impressive physiques ive seen are guys 5 ft 9 and under

espeically in person the biggest freaks of natures you will see are usually short like ronnie

this not a thread about me being jealous of taller guys,im not.

Im just saying i prefer the short stocky look

how do you feel about your hieght and please state your hieght

So do I. I am 5'10" and most of my buddies are taller than me and always flip me crap for being so big, jealousy. But I do wish I was taller than my wife when she has heels on.

Yeah I would hate to b like 6'6" dunking on fools, Looking down on short fux with small man complex. Lol.

I am 5 ft 9,taller then most women

I find i am a good hieght,Im still taller then most girls and my joints are short enough to build huge muscles,that taller guys can't

with a few exceptions like Arnold or hulk hogan,the most impressive physiques ive seen are guys 5 ft 9 and under

espeically in person the biggest freaks of natures you will see are usually short like ronnie

this not a thread about me being jealous of taller guys,im not.

Im just saying i prefer the short stocky look

how do you feel about your hieght and please state your hieght

u make some good points, but I wouldn't call Ronnie short, he's 5'11", just looks short cuz he's a yard wide... last time I checked 5'11" is on the tall side of average height bro... 5'10" is and has been the average height for North American males for many decades now...

only one guy over 6' has ever been Mr. O... his name was Arnold ;)

5'8" is the last average I've seen for US, if you look at ethnic statistics then you can come up with different numbers based on heritage.

If you like being 5'9" thats cool, but this has nothing to do with gear, so I'm moving the post.

6 ft here, just tall enough to be bigger than my wife when she's on heals, perfect. The only advantage to being smaller is it's easier to get bigger calfs, mine took years to become my favorite muscle on my body.

6ft and proud, I would honestly hate to be small and be on the same level as the average girl. Guaranteed it's easier to put on muscle being short but in the long run the tall guy will always look better. Zyzz was 6 ft 1 I would consider him to be the most aesthetic person ever.

zyzz-peak.jpg

6' 1" love being tall but i love the small women my wife is 5' the only thing that sucks is she cant fully be on top cause im so big

6ft and proud, I would honestly hate to be small and be on the same level as the average girl. Guaranteed it's easier to put on muscle being short but in the long run the tall guy will always look better. Zyzz was 6 ft 1 I would consider him to be the most aesthetic person ever.

zyzz-peak.jpg
I've had enough of this zzzzzz guy.

Yeah retire the talk on zyzz. Lol look at that fools legs. Ha . Shit is funny. Zero calves and forearms. Spends all day doing sit ups and prob has a really good diet.

I don't like that look he looks too blocky, I'm more for the wide shoulders small waist. So ectomorphs that put on size. Lol mitchey I am fond of Zyzz's appereance but it fits the criteria I previously mentioned. Another example is Frank Zane, I'm sure we can all agree on this.

frank-zane-abs.jpg

I'm 5'6 and the girl I'm with right now is 5'10. I don't think height is really that important. Although the height difference makes 69 pretty tough to do...:bawling:

Last edited:
Back