ISO Female or Female friendly coach that COMMUNICATES....

Killilu

I am an intermediate female lifter. I have rnough knowledge that I'm just chasinf my tail at this point and I need someone that has the experience I do not to get past this roadblock. I have no desire to compete in any body building or strength sports, but I do want to become my strongest and built/lean self. I have worked with coaches but am pretty picky in the sense I want to be taught while I'm being coached, not just told what to do with no explanation and no feedback. I need a coach very familiar and willing to help me with gear, that uses macros for diet and not just a meal plan. I need online coaching as I now live in a remote part of Indonesia. Anyone suggest someone that can fit this criteria? If anyone is interested, I'm an open book and am happy to answer questions privately until we are both purple. I'm open to suggestions to coaches and trainers (and please feel free to tell me wht but I'm not looking for any opinions outside of that. Thanks in advance! I'm looking forward to hearing from y'all!

I am an intermediate female lifter. I have rnough knowledge that I'm just chasinf my tail at this point and I need someone that has the experience I do not to get past this roadblock. I have no desire to compete in any body building or strength sports, but I do want to become my strongest and built/lean self. I have worked with coaches but am pretty picky in the sense I want to be taught while I'm being coached, not just told what to do with no explanation and no feedback. I need a coach very familiar and willing to help me with gear, that uses macros for diet and not just a meal plan. I need online coaching as I now live in a remote part of Indonesia. Anyone suggest someone that can fit this criteria? If anyone is interested, I'm an open book and am happy to answer questions privately until we are both purple. I'm open to suggestions to coaches and trainers (and please feel free to tell me wht but I'm not looking for any opinions outside of that. Thanks in advance! I'm looking forward to hearing from y'all!

3J here can show you the way, best of the best! good luck and keep us posted!

Looks like your a person who knows what she wants. Like main man said above ^^^^^3J will not lead you astray!

You want a coach but you want to tell him how to coach you... Great!

Hmmmmmm.... nowhere did I say I'm going to ask for help and tell them how. Contrary, I'm asking for help but also asking for explanation to the help instead of blind commands... but thank you for reiterating EXACTLY why I'm searching! Smh

Hmmmmmm.... nowhere did I say I'm going to ask for help and tell them how. Contrary, I'm asking for help but also asking for explanation to the help instead of blind commands... but thank you for reiterating EXACTLY why I'm searching! Smh

Have you contacted 3J yet?

Back