isovet and global. real?fake? let me know.

My thoughts on threads like this are all the same. How in the fuck do we know? It's a picture! Shit, even if you put it in my hand I couldn't tell you. Google it. Try it. Throw it out. Can't say for sure...

I'm not trying to be mean but shit is faked all the time. Good labs turn bad. If I posted a pic of my motor in my car and asked how much horsepower does it have how could you tell by a pic? You can't is all I'm saying. U might have good gear or cooking oil.

If you don't trust your source you shouldn't use the gear. That is what it comes down to

I could understand if you've been in the game a while.. but to someone new it's not so cut and dry. If your buddy from work says "hey wanna buy some gear?" you'll most likely trust him/her and say yes to the offer. But, what if that individual is just as clueless as you and has been purchasing 1/2 dosed gear from XYZ ugl they found on a source review forum.. Some of these labs run a pretty sketchy game, and it's not always the easiest to point out either.

You can trust your source and still get burned is all I'm saying.

And so, I agree with Mega's statement, just to an extent. This is one of the many reasons blood work is the standard around here. If you're having doubts, inject and have bloods taken, or simply find another source you "feel" better about.

Back