It has been a long time guys! Need some PCT help!

VengeanceX7

Hey guys, long time no talk!! I havent been on here for a looooong time. Ok so it is time to cycle again and this time my wife doesnt know. So here is my dilemma. I cant do liquids from most of the research site, I really wanted to support RUI but I have to have them in pill form. Its way easier to just put them in old tribulus bottles and what not. So my problem is, is im having a hard time find a lab or research site that carries pill form clomid and nolva and was wondering if anyone could help me out. I am sure asking for a research site is not against the rules right?? If it is feel free to delete.

I cant just store it in the cabinet like i would the pills, since i would be putting them in old bottle. If I put the liquid bottles in there she ouwld see them and want to know what they are.

She didn't last time. She did the first time and hated it. Its almost like she knows but as long as she doesnt see it or i dont say i am she wont ask.

I think lying about steroids can really back fire. It sadly is a choice that effects the women and the man in a relationship quite a bit. I mean if the girl wants kids in the future steroids could have a negative effect on that with some individuals. Also she will have to deal with how you act during PCT. I use to think hiding it was ok. But I feel like hiding something is not the best way to do things in life. Especially something like steroids. It is a drug that some times it is best to have another person in on knowing you are taking it for a lot of reasons.

Yea and as soon as things go sour she calls the police and tells them you have illegal drugs in the housse. do not tell your wife you are using steroids.

This is a hard one bro.. I told my girl the first time I was going to run shit and she was not about it at all to say the least. And now she should be ready to step on stage this spring/summer with no issues. She jumped on board dude and loves it now. However my dad is on trt which my mom knows about but he might throw deca in there every once in a while she has no idea about haha. It's a hard subject man. Think long and hard

If I was married I would let my wife know. "This is who I am."

Everybody else can mind their own business.

Assuming your marriage is on solid ground, I would hope that you can trust your wife.

Can't you just hide the bottles of ancillaries in the same place as your other gear (i.e. test) if you do go down the path of not telling her?

Back