Itchy Nipples Despite High AI doseage

wiggywild

Hell and thanks for reading.

This is my second cycle. First was only test E with aromasin and standard PCT. Was able to control E2 although I was arguably on the borderline BF percentage for a safe run. This was 3 years ago.
Currently on 175 mg test prop EOD. 70 mg turinabol ED and 75mg T3.

I have been struggling with painfully itchy nipples and estroen sides for like 5 days now. I'm 3 weeks in. I started out with .5 mg liquidex EOD and worked my way up to .7. I got sick missed a shot or two and my AI doses. For the last 4 days I have been at 1 mg liquidex ED. Finally last night I broke down and took tamoxifen. Sides went away, but they are back today. Based on the half life it sounds like 20 mg nolvadex took the sides away.

I started this same cycle with PSL aromasin instead like a year ago and the exact same thing happened. I stopped due to an inability to get estrogen under control, and work got too busy etc etc and did a standard PCT.

My plan was to get my blood checked at 3-4 weeks but my estrogen should be sky high so I wanted to get my symptoms under control first before checking to see if i needed to fine tune ai.

I'm 198 pounds right now but I was sitting somewhere between 190-193 before first injection. That water weight came on almost immediately, way before estrogen sides showed. I'm 15-17% bodyfat, and this was supposed to be a cut, I thought I would for sure be in the safe range soon enough (I can post pics). However, last time I started this cycle I was tested at 13.7% by bodpod so excess bodyfat does not see to be the issue.

Neither does the AI because what are the chances of 2 sources where evverything else I have gotten is legit both selling super under dosed AI.

What's my next step? Order RUI letrozole?

How much letrozole or arimidex can I take without crashing my my estrogen? I just took 1.5 mg (ml).

I ordered HCG a little late, and wanted to throw that in, but don't want to complicate estrogen just yet. I cut out the turinabol on the off chance it was dianabol for about 4 days but that did nothing.

Lastly, I have test p from two different batches a year apart, and both are equally bad so I doubt they are adulterated with Tren or something.

Thanks!!!

Itchey nip s means ur gears good it s not necessarily gonna mean ur gyno prone or going to be making milk.

Get BW

It could be cause your hormone levels are still changing and have not stabilized. On the other hand I have used the rui letro you mentioned and the stuff was good but almost too good i tanked my estrogen and that sucked.

The only thing I've taken is liquide. Highest dose was 1.5 mg last night. I'm going to take another 1mg and shoot 150 mg test prop see how it goes. Blood work next week.

A couple things .
A few people still need Progresterone antagonist even tho they're not using Tren or Deca .
Take .5mg Caber and see If sides change .
This could have been the same problem with your first cycle .

I would try Aromasin 25mg ED .
Once it's under control drop down to 12.5 ED .
Some people prefer it over Dex .

Good luck
DWBO

The only thing I've taken is liquide. Highest dose was 1.5 mg last night. I'm going to take another 1mg and shoot 150 mg test prop see how it goes. Blood work next week.

Stop. Taking. Drugs. Without. KNOWING. That. You. NEED. Them.

Holy poop!

There are a zillion things that can cause your nipples to itch, like how about the fact a chief ingredient in sweat is salt - which is an abrasive.

Blood test dude, quit chugging aromatase inhibitors without KNOWING you need them. Low estradiol feels a heck of a lot like high estradiol, so stop trying to go by symptoms, and see what the results are NOW.

Stop. Taking. Drugs. Without. KNOWING. That. You. NEED. Them.

Holy poop!

There are a zillion things that can cause your nipples to itch, like how about the fact a chief ingredient in sweat is salt - which is an abrasive.

Blood test dude, quit chugging aromatase inhibitors without KNOWING you need them. Low estradiol feels a heck of a lot like high estradiol, so stop trying to go by symptoms, and see what the results are NOW.

This is it ^^^ really bud WTF are you doing. You are flying blind. I get BW and then I try to go by the unwanted side effects to tweak my AI but that's between bW.

Also please understand what Halfwit said about itchy nipples. Sometimes I take my itchy nipples a a verifying that my gear is G2G...ha! take that with a grain of salt. But when it is accompanied with other sides is when I know I need to do something because Gyno is only one unwanted side. So all this up n down variation just for nipples. Bad idea. Get BW.

This is it ^^^ really bud WTF are you doing. You are flying blind. I get BW and then I try to go by the unwanted side effects to tweak my AI but that's between bW.

Also please understand what Halfwit said about itchy nipples. Sometimes I take my itchy nipples a a verifying that my gear is G2G...ha! take that with a grain of salt. But when it is accompanied with other sides is when I know I need to do something because Gyno is only one unwanted side. So all this up n down variation just for nipples. Bad idea. Get BW.

10000% agreed here with you guys.....

Back