It's official. Just bought my gear for my advanced cycle.

I've been trying to resist and have failed. I think you're a lost cause, but I hope other kids read this and learn. 22 years old and this is your sixth cycle. Ah well, at least I'll die knowing I had more sex than someone.

WOW, i just read all 3 pages and WOW. your 22 and have 5 cycles under your belt with crazy doses!

i agree with the others, all the mgs are not necessary. you can do wonders with low test higher tren. i would also skip all the orals in this cycle since you mention back pumps form them. you body will be @ Defcon 1 as is

also when you say people use higher doses, but wont admit them- bro im sure people go with higher doses, a gram or 2 at the most, but 3.5 grams of gear is reckless unless your a pro or making money of the game. i myself have never gone over 1.5 grams total(twice) and sit @ 258lbs and 16%(power lifter)

Good luck to you Snorkles. be careful bro

very interested in following this thread, want to see more progress pics and updates please

Last edited:
This should be set as a sticky as what not to fucking do.

Maybe I just like having sex too much, better enjoy it while you can

Whats up with all the haters in this thread, just let the man do whatever the fuck he wants. He is very well aware of the consequences of running gear at a young age and running lots of gear. This thread isn't a plea asking for advice from the O.Gs. Stop the mom and pop shit, hes already balls deep in it on a path with no return. Its his life, his body, he can do whatever he pleases. Save the hate and criticisms to yourself.

Sorry for the delay guys. Here are starting pics:

s14.postimage.org/elgq82w28/HPIM0794.jpg
s15.postimage.org/kye911da2/HPIM0795.jpg
s14.postimage.org/ckq6n8zww/HPIM0797.jpg

Looking fucking jacked dude youre vascular as fuck. Cant wait to see what kinda gains you get off this. At least your pic is shown in the kitchen lol whats your diet looking like

total posts= 5

^^^ agreed bro, but this is an internet forum where people discuss/learn/debate/talk about Steroidology.......

its his body he can do what he wants with it. i wished him good luck and want to see the end result

total posts= 5

^^^ agreed bro, but this is an internet forum where people discuss/learn/debate/talk about Steroidology.......

its his body he can do what he wants with it. i wished him good luck and want to see the end result

Well if this is true, then we are debating...not hating. I truly feel this site is about gaining knowledge and helping others in the best way possible.

I also care a great deal about health, and the best way to run compounds without compromising health to the greatest extent possible. So obviously I am criticizing because this cycle is insane, hopefully he wants to be a pro bodybuilder because he will be on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for life being only 22 years old w/ 5 cycles under his belt.

Also, I doubt he truly understands the 'consequences' of what he is doing to his body muaythaiguasian. He has been very adamant in stating he doesn't experience side effects other than high dosages of deca--regardless of sides this shit is still effecting his body. He will be on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) in his mid 20s.

With that said, I will no longer be criticizing this cycle or any of your decisions snorkles. Obviously I will be following this thread and your progress because I'm extremely intrigued. Wish you luck.

Looking fucking jacked dude youre vascular as fuck. Cant wait to see what kinda gains you get off this. At least your pic is shown in the kitchen lol whats your diet looking like

thanks. very high in protein.

something like this:

breakfast : 50g uncoocked rice + 1 whole egg + 1 large can of tuna

workout +cardio

postworkout shake

postworkout meal: 2 whole eggs + chicken + 1 fruit (apples mainly)

-1 large can of tuna + 3 rice cakes (5gcarbs each)

- chicken +3 rice cakes (5g carbs each)

- -1 large can of tuna + 3 rice cakes (5gcarbs each)

prebed meal- 2 scoops shake or red meat.

very few carbs as you can see but the test and tren help me lift heavy and keep my size.

thanks. very high in protein.

something like this:

breakfast : 50g uncoocked rice + 1 whole egg + 1 large can of tuna

workout +cardio

postworkout shake

postworkout meal: 2 whole eggs + chicken + 1 fruit (apples mainly)

-1 large can of tuna + 3 rice cakes (5gcarbs each)

- chicken +3 rice cakes (5g carbs each)

- -1 large can of tuna + 3 rice cakes (5gcarbs each)

prebed meal- 2 scoops shake or red meat.

very few carbs as you can see but the test and tren help me lift heavy and keep my size.

If you are running gear like a monster you should be eating like a monster?? I understand you didn't type out a detailed diet here but, I'm going to assume your diet is def not in check.

I'm trying real hard not to hate here but you are destroying your health for what?

If you are running gear like a monster you should be eating like a monster?? I understand you didn't type out a detailed diet here but, I'm going to assume your diet is def not in check.

I'm trying real hard not to hate here but you are destroying your health for what?

Im not using this cycle to put on mass, despite the fact that I will still put on mass with all this gear but thats not my main goal here. im using it like a contest prep

Im not using this cycle to put on mass, despite the fact that I will still put on mass with all this gear but thats not my main goal here. im using it like a contest prep

Do you compete in bodybuilding? How tall are you also? My questions are done after this, I'm just trying to wrap my head around this because IMO it doesn't seem worth testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) at 25. I'll def be following your progress.

Do you compete in bodybuilding? How tall are you also? My questions are done after this, I'm just trying to wrap my head around this because IMO it doesn't seem worth testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) at 25. I'll def be following your progress.

no I dont compete and I dont plan to do so. Im 5ft 6'.

Dfeaton, pretty sure that means he is looking to lean up. Like body builders do before a contest. Hence the term contest prep.

Back