Being already 8 months on gear, not used HCG so far

przefajnymis

Hi lads,

My first post so hi to everyone!

I am 31 yo. Worth to mention - i like to keep things for longer period but with extremely low doses.

Since like april 2017 im constantly using some substances.

april - june
it was 10mg winny day with two 2 weekers on clen, cutting

july-september - test prop 50 mg eod + tren ace 50 mg eod - with great results

october-now (january) 250 mg enan / week, kinda c***se dose.

Im feeling....great.
Not sure how balls should be big, but i think size is absolutely normal. Not touched other guys so cant relate lol.
Not really feeling any side effects of this prolonged run.

BUT

Have not used at all any HCG, nolva clomid etc since april last year.

Should i be worried? LOL - I am 31 yo, and would kinda like to have a kid in future and also when i finally decide to end this c***se, to be able to get back my natural test levels. I thought it maybe shouldnt be a problem since my doses are really small always.

But im kinda concerned..it is 1 am and decided to write this post lol, bc started bored reading forums on anabolics and it got into me that maybe i should be using from time to time bit of HCG.

But as i said...absolutely no side ffects so far, balls seem to be normal size, my ejaculations are normal, mood as always - good. Boner as per norm, rock solid. So thought that there is no need for HCG added.

But would like to hear more opinions lads. Please advise :)

P.S.
thought about ending this "c***se" around july.

Welcome! what Ai have you been using? what dosages? blood works must be done to monitor your levels, i hope ypu got bloods done before your cycle started. please also share your current weight, height, bf% as well.
and if you run this cycle till July it will be a 14 month cycle. wow.

Last edited:
Being shut down for 8 months is a long time especially since you want to recover your natural test production. That may be an issue. Nolva and clomid are for pct. You never came off any gear therefore no need to use them.
You're asking for a lot being on an 8 month cycle. I would be concerned too if I were you.

Being shut down for 8 months is a long time especially since you want to recover your natural test production. That may be an issue. Nolva and clomid are for pct. You never came off any gear therefore no need to use them.
You're asking for a lot being on an 8 month cycle. I would be concerned too if I were you.

and it will be harder to recover if he takes it to a 14 month cycle if he goes till July.

Im feeling....great.
Not sure how balls should be big, but i think size is absolutely normal. Not touched other guys so cant relate lol.

No idea if this is the same for everyone but I visually saw mine smaller but biggest difference was the touch and texture.
Much softer, jelly like. Kinda like and empty shell or half filled softboiled egg.

Anyhow, 8 months of gear would pretty much guarantee them to shut down and shrink ?

No AI, no HCG, and really long duration - congratulations you have ignored all the bulk of wisdom out there and put yourself in a sketchy situation.

If you want to recover you should stop now and PCT, it will only get harder and less certain with more time.

Hi there op your going on 9 months with this cycle, you still have not added an Ai, hcg? have you given any thoughts to doing a power pct and trying to recover before its too late? please come back and get some assistance even though it may not be what you want to hear.

Last edited by a moderator:
No one has asked this yet, so I'm asking.

Is this your 1st Cycle, as it sounds like it.
You've Ignored all the Information that is out there, not only here, but everywhere.

Doesn't sound like you did a Pre-Cycle Bloodwork or any Bloodwork, another Fopaux (Blunder).
So No AI/No HCG/No Baseline Bloodwork.

So when you do come off and do Bloodwork, you won't know for certain.
What your Particular Baseline Bloodwork should look like.
And if you had any Previous Issues before you started your Ill Advised Cycle....................... JP
P.S.
All I can say, is that I hope everything works out in PCT, and that your Recovery isn't Overly Long and Arduous.

Recovery from any Long Cycle can be a Bitch ~ I went through it once ~ Never again !

There are a lot of doom and gloom posts on this thread. I wont say I disagree with any of it but here isna ray of light. Although I have nwver run a cycle with out an aromatise inhibitor or hcg I have run very heavy long cycles one over 2 years and I fully recovered and got my wife pregnant a month and a half later. My son is a monster and he is super healthy. So recovering doesnt have to take for ever. Its about spending the money on the right protocol and seeing it threw with blood tests (3 )

Back