I've completely fallen off the wagon again.

Since before thanksgiving I never really recovered and everyday it's getting worse. I used to be so strong willed and now the cravings take over and I've been binging for over a month now. I'm eating tons of fast food, cookies, milk cereal etc. It's out of control!

The cravings are so strong now that I can't seem to shake them. I'm still going to the gym, but I've put on about 10lbs since thanksgiving.

What can I do to stop these cravings, so I can get back on track?

Cheat days or healthy alternatives. You would be amazed at how many ways I've learned to make my kryptonite (cheesecake) with less than 2g of carbs per serving to remain in ketosis.

Outside that, it comes down to surrounding yourself with like-minded individuals with similar goals and interests. The best part about falling down is that you get stronger every time you get back up. ;)

My .02c :)

I feel you have had times like that. The biggest thing for me was getting over the 72 hour make with no sugar or carbs.

I never want to get back to where I started I've done that two other times and it was harder to get back. I have the before picture I took when starting with 3j and when ever I think of straying I have a look. I will not let it happen again thats what keeps me on track.

Halfwit I gotta have that cheese cake. I've been in ketosis now for 2 weeks.

Cheat days or healthy alternatives. You would be amazed at how many ways I've learned to make my kryptonite (cheesecake) with less than 2g of carbs per serving to remain in ketosis.

Outside that, it comes down to surrounding yourself with like-minded individuals with similar goals and interests. The best part about falling down is that you get stronger every time you get back up. ;)

That's the hard part because I don't really hang out with anyone other than my wife and kids. They are never watching what they eat, so it makes it a lot harder for me. I guess I just need to quit being a bitch haha.

That's the hard part because I don't really hang out with anyone other than my wife and kids. They are never watching what they eat, so it makes it a lot harder for me. I guess I just need to quit being a bitch haha.

I want to strangle my wife sometimes when she orders Chinese or pizza for dinner for her and the kids. Or brings home some chipotle. I get even by eating Alaskan Crab legs and Lobster tail.

I've gotten my wife interested in joining me as I know how hard it can be when you face trouble foods at home. If you can't get her support, find friends at the gym that you can be motivated with.

It's not easy, but as others have mentioned - nothing worth doing ever is. :)

Since before thanksgiving I never really recovered and everyday it's getting worse. I used to be so strong willed and now the cravings take over and I've been binging for over a month now. I'm eating tons of fast food, cookies, milk cereal etc. It's out of control!

The cravings are so strong now that I can't seem to shake them. I'm still going to the gym, but I've put on about 10lbs since thanksgiving.

What can I do to stop these cravings, so I can get back on track?
sad to say Christmas is next week and Christmas parties AND THEN New years.... I say suck it in and make it your new years resolution to get back on track, and meanwhile enjoy life and all that it has to offer. Dont forget that you and all of us are being bombarded with ads tempting us to eat drink and be merry, TV, movies, music etc. and thus the cravings. I cannot resist all the good foods and snacks either during these holidays. Have fun!

Not sure what your gear situation is looking like or if you're on anything at all, but could something you're taking be affecting it?

I know certain things like equipoise or sustanon (weird) make me eat like a damn maniac. Also caffeine stimulates my appetite a lot. But if you're bulking and its the holidays fuck it get swole haha. Doesnt sound like that's what you're going for.

Usually, as one of the previous posters said if I can make it a few days and let my body clear out its much easier after that period

sad to say Christmas is next week and Christmas parties AND THEN New years.... I say suck it in and make it your new years resolution to get back on track, and meanwhile enjoy life and all that it has to offer. Dont forget that you and all of us are being bombarded with ads tempting us to eat drink and be merry, TV, movies, music etc. and thus the cravings. I cannot resist all the good foods and snacks either during these holidays. Have fun!

Thanks, I guess this makes the most sense. Just wait until after the holidays are over.

Not sure what your gear situation is looking like or if you're on anything at all, but could something you're taking be affecting it?

I know certain things like equipoise or sustanon (weird) make me eat like a damn maniac. Also caffeine stimulates my appetite a lot. But if you're bulking and its the holidays fuck it get swole haha. Doesnt sound like that's what you're going for.

Usually, as one of the previous posters said if I can make it a few days and let my body clear out its much easier after that period

Not on anything other than trt 100mg test cyp.

You should look into IIFYM style dieting.

The more you restrict yourself in your food choices while dieting, the stronger & longer lasting the cravings will eventually be.
The key, as halfwit suggested with the cheesecake, is to learn to incorporate the food choices that you enjoy within your set macros. Cheat meals and such are designed for this very purpose.

Following a set diet that involves food sources that you never eat, or don't plan on eating once the diet is over, is a recipe for failure if the goal is to maintain your new weight. If you enjoy heavy bulking and cutting sessions, such as contest prep, then that's another story.
IMO, the main reason most of society fails with dieting programmes is because the programme itself forces them to do things they have absolutely NO intension of doing for the longer term. This creates a TEMPORARY solution for TEMPORARY weight loss that does nothing to permanently change long term habits.
IIFYM is designed to allow you to eat the same sort of foods you normally do, but smaller portions with some macro adjustments.

Halfwit is also 100% correct about surrounding yourself with the right people when dieting (as much as you can anyway).
When I start dieting in the new year, I will be surrounded with women doing bikini/figure/physique contest prep. Nothing is more motivating to me than having beautiful women dieting with me, training with me & having the same mindset as me ;)

I've been having the same problem, uptil mid this year I had reached my biggest and best, most leanest, most vascular!

People were commenting on my size left right and centre and they still do... But I'm wondering if those occasional people who say with a smile on their face "shit are you shrinking?" or "have you gotten smaller", are serious or just kidding at times.

100kg down to 93kg... Maybe they aren't joking. I'm making it my goal to get completely back on track diet wise and training wise (both of which have slacked off) and as a little reward will be doing a Test/Tren/Dbol 6 weeker blast if I stick to it. Although the longer your in routine the easier it becomes.

We all have little down periods of training and diet, what's important is whether your willing to get your ass back up on the wagon fresh as hell.

Post the recipe!!

Post the recipe!!

I'll have to ask the wife for it again tonight. I remember the ingredients, but not exact quantities. I'll toss it up in the recipe section. :)

I can say that pinterest has a TON of really good recipes like "pizza" made from chicken, or "spaghetti" made from squash. Keto is definitely a lot easier now than it was a decade ago, that's for sure.

You just one meal away from being right back on track man. Thats how it starts, one meal, then a second, and so on. When you start is up to you. It sounds like your at the point of having had enough, thats a good sign.

Times like these needs song lyrics:

"Don't give up, it takes a while
I have seen this look before
And it's alright
You're not alone
If you don't love this anymore
I hear that you've slipped again
I'm here 'cause I know you'll need a friend

And you know that accidents can happen
And it's okay,
We all fall off the wagon sometimes
It's not your whole life
It's only one day
You haven't thrown everything away.

Take some time and learn to breathe
And remember what it means
To feel alive
And to believe
Something more than what you see
I know there's a price for this
But some things in life you must resist"

Accidents Can Happen - Sixx A.M.

Thanks for the support fellas. I'm definitely ready to get back to it. I wish I had a good fast and easy recipe to make this chicken breast taste good. I think keto is gonna be the way to go as I don't seem to do well with carbs.

Thanks for the support fellas. I'm definitely ready to get back to it. I wish I had a good fast and easy recipe to make this chicken breast taste good. I think keto is gonna be the way to go as I don't seem to do well with carbs.

I just switched from carb cycling to keto. I drop 10lbs in 2 week alot of water weight. When you first get into ketosis you'll piss like a race horse.

I guess I'm carb sensitive. The carb cycling worked like a champ but I hit a stall and switched to keto.

Good luck brother

Last edited:
Back