I've got a somewhat of an odd question...test nips

TxLonghorn

Co-Founder
Ok, so it's well known that you take gear, your nipples are now in a constant state of arousal....why?

And why does this arousal stay even after you've stopped gear?

TxLonghorn said:
Ok, so it's well known that you take gear, your nipples are now in a constant state of arousal....why?

TX-
have you been looking at my pictures on the web again? i told you that could give you a little itch!:D lol j/k.....that's a good question. I too would like to know the answere to this.

god bless
Max

TxLonghorn said:

has fantom been "sleeping over" on a regular basis again. :)

Re: Re: I've got a somewhat of an odd question...test nips

jcp2 said:

Bastards, damn you!

Seriously, does anybody know? And I'm not talking 2 weeks after, I'm talking months after being off they are still aroused. Anybody?

Re: Re: I've got a somewhat of an odd question...test nips

jcp2 said:

Maybe he is, and just because my boyfriend is gay doesn't mean I am...not that there is anything wrong with that. :p

Re: Re: Re: I've got a somewhat of an odd question...test nips

TxLonghorn said:
Bastards, damn you!

Seriously, does anybody know? And I'm not talking 2 weeks after, I'm talking months after being off they are still aroused. Anybody?

I'd say that it is because you have developed a small amount of permanent "female-like" breast tissue in the nipple area while using aromatizable gear. It's not full blown on gyno, but there is new, sensitive tissue there that is full of nerve endings that are pushing the nipples out.

good question tx, everytime I have seen a pic of a pro body builder I always wondered why there nipples were always aroused, I am on test but for some reason I really don,t have this problem, kind of wierd

I've noticed ever since my first cycle, they tend to look "erect" through a lot of my t shirts, despite me not having gyno

increase in prolactin perhaps
consequently, whenever I take dopamine agonists my nipples become desensitized

Back