Jack3d before AM cardio

Blondie_Bombshell

I am trying to do cardio on an empty stomach at 5:30 am. Usually I am dead tired and its hard to get functioning. If I take Jack3d before I workout will this defeat the purpose of doing it on an empty stomach?

heres the ingredients

Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine, Caffeine, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine (Geranium [Stem]), Shizandrol A)

other ingredients

Citric Acid, Natural Lemon-Lime Flavor, Effer-Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), Acesuflame-K, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Alfalfa Powder (for color).

i think you shoudl NEVER do it on empty. "no carbs yes". but a 25g scoop of iso-whey mixed with some water, 30min before your workout i think will help you.
help retain muscle along with having som energy and NO CARBS in it.

I would never do cardio wihout atleast some BCAA's or a scoop or 2 of iso-whey mixed in water. even when extremely cutting hard.

anyway if it has more then a few grams of carbs then dont use it. have some green tea NO sugar 1-1.5hrs before your cadrio for a bit of a boost.

also the things you posted should not impact you too much, BUT Sucralose may a bit.
do it say how much carbs is in it per serving??.

Last edited:
I am trying to do cardio on an empty stomach at 5:30 am. Usually I am dead tired and its hard to get functioning. If I take Jack3d before I workout will this defeat the purpose of doing it on an empty stomach?

heres the ingredients

Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine, Caffeine, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine (Geranium [Stem]), Shizandrol A)

other ingredients

Citric Acid, Natural Lemon-Lime Flavor, Effer-Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), Acesuflame-K, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Alfalfa Powder (for color).
no the ingredients wont hamper your purpose at all, i agree with juiced that something should be in your stomach be it bcaa or whey.

i think you shoudl NEVER do it on empty. "no carbs yes". but a 25g scoop of iso-whey mixed with some water, 30min before your workout i think will help you.
help retain muscle along with having som energy and NO CARBS in it.

I would never do cardio wihout atleast some BCAA's or a scoop or 2 of iso-whey mixed in water. even when extremely cutting hard.

anyway if it has more then a few grams of carbs then dont use it. have some green tea NO sugar 1-1.5hrs before your cadrio for a bit of a boost.

also the things you posted should not impact you too much, BUT Sucralose may a bit.
do it say how much carbs is in it per serving??.

This is just the thing me and my girl talked about the other day and i didnt have a very good answer to "its different for woman".
Heres the senerio , I just got my girl to join me at the gym.She doesnt like to eat in the morning cause she does cardio and wants to burn maximum cals.I told her she needs to eat something.We agree to disagree so im doing lil'research on it.
What should she eat before doing cardio?Green tea and toast?

I just do bcaas and water and now some jack3d. I wake up and have about 10 mins to get ready and go run so no food or supps that take a long time are going to do me any good.

I like the idea. I use White Flood before I do AM (well, afternoon cause I work overnights) empty stomach cardio. I agree w/ everyone else, you should definately take some BCAA's + Glutamine, or even some whey before. That will prevent you from becoming catabolic.

I honostly hate working out in the mornings on a empty stomach, i like to eat all day and quit eating 2 hours prior, take my pre workout{juggernaut} 20 min b4 going to the gym, i feel so much more power and stamina like that,i feel like shit on a empty stomach. Might be diff for other ppl with other goals though???

Jack3d tore me up on an empty stomach. After workout, I would sweat and feel like i was going to puke, and I had NO appetite what so ever.

EW gross!!!

I would never eat before I take jack3d! I eat 2 hours before I workout then I take Jack3d 20 mins before I workout.

I drink protein immediately after I lift. But I dont eat until I settle down and get hungry again.

EW gross!!!

I would never eat before I take jack3d! I eat 2 hours before I workout then I take Jack3d 20 mins before I workout.

I ate at 4:30pm...and took Jacked at 7pm, and wow, did I felt it. I was sprinting longer distances, did abs, pushups, pull ups, and sprinted again, by the time I got home, I did some schoolwork because I was too hyper, and couldn't stay put.

Back