Jelfa Omnadren 250

bigP said:
omnadren sucks, just a WEAKER SUST.

If they were old omna, as in omna, they would be stronger imo..i put on my best size with old omna...

also, since they are now the same as sus...how would on call them weaker..

E

very good

We had them tested by San Rafaels, I can't post the report, because it belongs to William Llewelynn and is posted on "Body of Science" but believe me, we tested 10402 and 10403 two different years of production therefore, but they both had a 50% overdose.

Looks real, I heard the one that were fake youl could lick you finger and rub the ink off. Looks like these are very crisp and real. I have had these as well in this same packaging. Take it and grow!

Good Lifting!

omnadren 250

Hello bro's - i'm actually a member with www.anabolicreview.com and this is my first time being here as their site seems to be down.

Here's thaaa quesiton. I got some gear from a good source and some of the sust i got was this omnadren - it has the number 20202 on it. Other then that it looks EXACTLY like the first pic and the exp. date and the 20202 numbers are stamped on it not printed with the label.

My problem is this. I just did a cycle of 20 Sustanon (sust), along with 20 primo and 10 deca from pv labs) and i've been eating like a horse (i've had my diet checked there is no problem there). But i've gotten NO size gains and it's been about 7 or so weeks with no major strength increase. Now i am benching 305 for max - but i got 295 for max before on the gear. I have gotten a bit stonger in some other things (10 pounds here and there)...but nothing for me to be like...whoa, that money was worth it..

However...i've definatly kept my size/weight and dropped fat. I've gone from 215 (before gear) to 205 now. I'm just confused as to wether or not i should chalk that up to hard work @ the gym. This is just not what i was expecting buying "mass" gaining roids...

My buddy got some @ the same time (his body fat is REALLY high) and he had MAJOR gains - strength and size, so i really rule out that i got fake stuff... just not sure if i should get more or what...

anybody offer some info? I'm also on Celltec and Nitrotec - i was tak'n the shot's in my glute - worked up to shot every second day so i had enough in me...

thanks for your time!

Back