Jimi's RUI - TB 500 Log

I read a log on anther site where a guy tendonitis completely went away after years when he got to around his 4th -5th week using Tb500.

What time of day do u think it's best to administer tb 500 & do u suggest full or empty stomach?

Thank you for considering answering this question!

I used it in am when I woke up which happened to be on an empty stomach. I dont not however think it matters with this peptide.

hello, how many ml of bacterioastic water do you mix with a 2mg vial?
I don't want to put the wrong amount.

How is the shoulder?

It awesome thanks for asking. I really feel like it is totally healed. Now Im just building the strength back to where it was and that is going very well too. Thumbs up on the tb500 and on my shoulder recovery!

It awesome thanks for asking. I really feel like it is totally healed. Now Im just building the strength back to where it was and that is going very well too. Thumbs up on the tb500 and on my shoulder recovery!

Wow..really positive posting bro. I've been on here only a bit..but have a friend with shoulder issues (pre strength contest in Nov 2013). I've been eagerly following this post. I'm very excited to tell my friend the good news. If he rolls with RUI...I'll check in for sure. If he doesn't..I'll still check in cuz I'll love all you MF's anyways.

Wow..really positive posting bro. I've been on here only a bit..but have a friend with shoulder issues (pre strength contest in Nov 2013). I've been eagerly following this post. I'm very excited to tell my friend the good news. If he rolls with RUI...I'll check in for sure. If he doesn't..I'll still check in cuz I'll love all you MF's anyways.

Yeah man def keep us posted. Thus one (tb500) surprised me quite a bit I had low expectations,hell ill outright say it-I didnt think it would do shit lol.... but I was sure proven wrong.

So you're still taking the maintenance at 2mg 2x/wk?

I have dropped my maintenance dose to 2md/ month i 4 .5mg shot done once weekly.
I thought I had updated that but hadnt thanks for asking!
I did 4mg/week for 4 weeks then 2mg/week for 4 more then dropped to .5mg/week.

Just stumbled across this post, great info. I have a torn labrum and do not want to go under the knife, i'm thinking TB500 may help with some of the inflammation i always get after working chest and shoulders. Awesome job on the log!

Just stumbled across this post, great info. I have a torn labrum and do not want to go under the knife, i'm thinking TB500 may help with some of the inflammation i always get after working chest and shoulders. Awesome job on the log!

Thank you. Glad you found it helpful. I cant say enough about tb500. It turned a big skeptic (me) into quite a believer.

Thank you. Glad you found it helpful. I cant say enough about tb500. It turned a big skeptic (me) into quite a believer.

so you didn't have to go through the surgery? i'm having some shoulder issues, it doesn't seem as serious as yours. I can't do benchpress our shoulder press or it hurts, I have to work around it. It's been turning into a duller pain now. I just started TB500 this week so looking forward to healing hopefully.

I know I'm bumping an old thread but I am gonna see if this will help my shot knees from HSBC sports haha

Back