Jimminy Cricket These Boners

FormerFatty

Sleep, Snap or Tap
So pinned this morning in my 3rd week of Test E 500 per week and 500mg of HCG per week. And I have just started getting some friggin random ass raging hard ons. That I need to beat with a stick to go away. If I was in jeans no biggy I would tuck behind the old belt and call it a day, but I am in suit pants man. Makes some meetings stress full.

I think I am going to put some pics on my phone of some horrendous looking woman to counteract the test if I am in a bad spot. Any recommendations, what kills your test rod.

Put a pic of "tan mom" on your phone , that face will make any dick go limp .... lol ~Bo

So pinned this morning in my 3rd week of Test E 500 per week and 500mg of HCG per week. And I have just started getting some friggin random ass raging hard ons. That I need to beat with a stick to go away. If I was in jeans no biggy I would tuck behind the old belt and call it a day, but I am in suit pants man. Makes some meetings stress full.

I think I am going to put some pics on my phone of some horrendous looking woman to counteract the test if I am in a bad spot. Any recommendations, what kills your test rod.

At a business meeting your boss says "Judging by the bulge in your pants I see the 2012 Q1 reports are looking good."

Back