Jinotrope Clarification....Important!

Hey everyone, my cousin gets his stuff from a doctor and he has been taking it for about 3-4 weeks and he hasnt seen any result, so I really dont know what to think. He said that he is stopping it and he is going to use the one with the hologram, i'm just waiting to see which one is better that way I can buy the one that works because my finances dont allow me to be as easy with my money. By the way he is taking 4-5 iu's and he is very unhappy he states he is going to take the other kits back to the doctor because they dont work, and buy the gh that comes with a hologram.

it takes more than 3-4 weeks to see noticable results from gh, especialy if it is taken alone. at msot he would probubly have slight fat loss at this point. tell him to try for at least 3 months then see if its not working. where did he get the gh from and what type was it? if its from a doc i highly doubt its fake

I'll give him my trust because why would he provide legit products that do work well and screw that up with fake GH.....Jesus, how do you know if the waffer is GH ??? You can test GH with a Pregnency test..correct ?? Let me know !

Who said that it takes 3-4 weeks to see changes while on GH???

It's more like 2 months you start seeing changes...it also depends on your age and if your jucing at the same time...

LAWNSAVER said:
I have just emailed Gensci directly with pictures from K. I will let everyone know the response I get in regards to the pictures I sent then.

Bump for Gensci response.....

GFI said:
I'll give him my trust because why would he provide legit products that do work well and screw that up with fake GH.....Jesus, how do you know if the waffer is GH ??? You can test GH with a Pregnency test..correct ?? Let me know !

huh? I don't think you can test GH with a pregnancy test. Pregnancy test are designed to see if there's "HCG" in the urine.

Bro, I know that.....If it's not GH then most likely the individual will put Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in place of it!......Understand me???? The test is for HCG....!!!

Hey bronco, my cousin got the gh from a doctor and he stopped taking it and he got a kit of the hologram stuff he just started that and we will see what happens with that. I jsut want to know if the jin works so I can try it because ive never taken gh and ive done a few cycles but I just dont want to throw away my money if its not going to work thats why I've been asking alot of questions about jin. I also want to add that you guys have been great with all the info at the site I'm new and I've picked up more from this site than any other place. thanks again everyone and thanks mainly to bronco.

If you get numbness in your hands, like they have fallen asleep, its the real deal. It takes 6 to 8 weeks to notice your body looking different. HCG wont make your hands feel like they have fell asleep. HCG will show up on a pregnant self test. I have used the paper labels with green tops and they made my hands numb. They are real for sure!!!!

I have the answer Lawnsaver was waiting for. New Jintropin (bought 1 month ago directly) comes in K's pic package. That's the 10iu vial with its bacteriostatic water vial.

Back