Jinotropin

SlimShady403

The Gifted One
Does anyone know the shelf life of Jinotropin? If I purchased the 100iu box, how long can I keep it before using it (refrigerated)?

I'm just curious.

Now you want to use Growth Hormone!!! People are telling you to stay away from Test and Deca, and now you want to add this. DUDE how long is it going to take you to figure out you need to worry about your TRAINING AND DIET first. If anyone see's this post please do a search for his other posts and realize he does not need to be worrying about this.

DIRK

man even if he is just gonna go for it wouldnt it be better to give him the scoop then hide answers from him?

he just wants to know how long to keep it, obviously he isn't using it now...

i agree he should concentrate on diet and training, but im sure he gets that by now, and i think the best thing everyone can do, is help him with what HE decides....that way whatever happens it wil be as safe as it CAN be...

Two level headed replies... my lucky day!

Thanks guys.. like I mentioned, I have taken the advisories from the guys on this forum and my diet and workout are or paramount importance... My time spent on this forum is about learning, so sometimes learning involves asking questions (unless there is already a thread w/ the answer inside - which is not always the case).

On second thought, who the hell are you to tell me what I NEED to know and what I don't ?????????

Back