Jin's first bulk: newbie gainz

That's weird I've studied under a few really traditional Japanese guys and never really got that vibe from them they were in oz though not Japan so that could be why . I wouldn't have much luck getting into a gym over there then

Japanese people are free to be themselves while out of country. While in Japan conformity is king.

I heard that Japan also has the highest suicide rate in the world too lol just thought id throw that in there

That sounds good to me milt were was my invite??? Saki pussy maybe a trip to iga and koga were the ninjas used to hail from and check out a few dojos around the place . Japanese girls are sexy well they have some really sexy ones im a jealous man

Day off today, tomorrow is legs. Lower carbs, high fat and protein. 3,700 cal

View attachment 566038

My mood is still pretty down because the test hasn't kicked in yet to take me out of my hypogonadal hell. I'm eagerly anticipating a more positive outlook and strength gains.

Day off today, tomorrow is legs. Lower carbs, high fat and protein. 3,700 cal

View attachment 566038

My mood is still pretty down because the test hasn't kicked in yet to take me out of my hypogonadal hell. I'm eagerly anticipating a more positive outlook and strength gains.

Why not just grab a vial of test p and front load ??? Especially being hypo

Monday- Leg Day/biceps/ right pec active recovery

Superset
Squats 6x15
R pec AR flys 6x30

Superset x6
Leg press 25
Biceps curls 15

Giant set x 6
Seated leg curls x15
Lying LC x15
Preacher curls x15

Giant set x 6
Leg extensions x 20
Adductor x25
Abductor x25

Last week quads hurt so bad I had trouble walking until Friday. Hammies weren't sore though. Hence the double helping of leg curls. I need to incorporate some Romanian dead lifts into my leg day.

Time to eat....

View attachment 566042

Last edited:
Shoulders and tris

Standing BB press 6x15
Arnold press 6x15

Superset x 6
Rear fly machine x 5
Tri push downs x 20

Giant set x 6
DB rear delt x 15
DB upward row x15
Bar front raises x 15

Tri rope pull downs 6x15

Tummy is getting a bit fluffy.
20 min incline treadmill.

Last edited:
Back & Deads

DL warm up 5x10 @135
2x5 @315
4x5 @345
2x5 @365
3x1 @405

365 is about the limit of my grip strength for double overhand. I did the 405 under over just for kicks. I do these double over, strapless to improve grip strength.

After DL I have another preworkout with a scoop of Karbolyn. Before I hit the gym I always have whey, Karbolyn, CIA and preworkout.

Land mine BB rows 6x15
Seated cable row 6x15
Hammer Strength front pull down 6x15
HS wide grip Lat pull down 6x15
HS row 6x15
HS low row 6x15

This was a hard workout to get through.

Legs day and DL/back day are my biggest eating days- try to get 5K in on both. I'm probably going a bit heavy on the calories, but I won't know for another month when the test has fully kicked in. If by then I'm still putting in weight in my mid section I'll dial back the carbs a bit.

4,900 cal
Had a pound of ground venison as a snack
View attachment 566052

Last edited:
Bursitis

Have this egg sized pocket of fluid on my elbow- bursitis. No pain, but looks awful funny. I've drained it 4 times getting out about 16cc of fluid each go.

Has anyone had this?

I've procured some cortisone to inject once I drain it after I finish my weekly routine on Friday. That'll give it 3 days of rest before shoulders. Doctors say to rest it for longer, but I'm hoping the cortisone shot will clear it up.

View attachment 566053

Damn dude thats gnarley! Whats it from?! Fuck it, looks like its gonna be leg day everyday for you! All joking aside hope it heals fast bro i would lose my fuckin shit if i had to take a week off from the gym

It just happens. Nothing traumatic occurred. Google it.

Also, doctor says 3 weeks off after draining it and shooting the cortisone. Well, that's not going to happen. Ill keep it iced, aced bandaged and hope for the best.

Have this egg sized pocket of fluid on my elbow- bursitis. No pain, but looks awful funny. I've drained it 4 times getting out about 16cc of fluid each go.

Has anyone had this?

I've procured some cortisone to inject once I drain it after I finish my weekly routine on Friday. That'll give it 3 days of rest before shoulders. Doctors say to rest it for longer, but I'm hoping the cortisone shot will clear it up.

View attachment 566053

I wouldn't shoot it with cortisone steroids there rubbish and if its a fluid build up injecting it with cortisone will only force more liquid in there there more for arthritis and such dry joints to lube em up
And even then they usally do more damage than good

I wouldn't shoot it with cortisone steroids there rubbish and if its a fluid build up injecting it with cortisone will only force more liquid in there there more for arthritis and such dry joints to lube em up
And even then they usally do more damage than good

What would you do? I've tried compression wraps after draining it with ice and ibuprofen. It just fills back up, even resting it.

I'll be draining it tomorrow- taking out about 16cc and then injecting 1.5cc of cortisone. If that doesn't work the only other option is surgery so far as I know.

No pain whatsoever, just looks weird:)

Last edited:
Fasted weight this morning 264- holy shit I'm almost nervous about how much mass I'm going to put on. Still no strength gains but muscles are looking very full. E2 is under control and I have no bloat. I am gaining a bit of fat. I've never eaten this much in my life.

At the gym this morning:

Girl: you're really big.
Me: thanks, want to know my secret?
G: yeah!
M: three testicles
G: ..........
(Show her my elbow)
G: wait, what? Seriously, what is that?

Chest day today. Was pretty beat from the last 3 workouts. I'm thinking taking an off day of Thursday's might be better than 5 straight days.

Cable flys 6x20
Incline DB press 2x20/4x15
HS decline- 6x15
HS wide press 6x5
Cable flys low to high 6x20
Cable flys H2L 6x20

Back