joined up with Sarmsearch.

fitguy22

I am banned!
whats up guys, been on this site since i first started my cycle and iv learned a lot from ology.
recently i was given an opportunity to try out SARMSEARCH product mk2866 and i loved it, i did a log on it;
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/pro-hormone-natural-steroids-steroid-alternatives/686714-ostarine-mk-2866-log-sponsored-samrs-search-truegrit.html

after i tried this for myself and then i was presented with an opportunity to become the rep so i took it. i wouldn't endorse or preach something if i didn't think it would work.

so guys if anyone has any questions or order questions, don't hesitate to PM me.

USE PROMO CODE RIPPED30 FOR A 30% DISCOUNT ON YOUR NEXT PURCHASE AT WWW.SARMSSEARCH.COM

Last edited:
Fitguy learned a lot and continues to show initiative in his continued research. He also kept an awesome log and didn't sugar coat anything...honest and good bro! Glad to have him on the team!

Fitguy learned a lot and continues to show initiative in his continued research. He also kept an awesome log and didn't sugar coat anything...honest and good bro! Glad to have him on the team!

thanks for the kind words, bro. I'm glad to be on the team.

Back