Juice or HGH

Saprano8

YoU MaKeM i BrAkEm
What would u have took take to look as big as arnold or other big humans ha . I was just wondering I heard u couldin't get that size without HGH . Give me some opinions

lol...im not getting into that cause everyone has an opinion...but arnold has statedin the past he took gear...he just downplays how much he took...also, i read an interview from a guy who used to train with arnold and he said(might not even be true) that arnold brought gear with him from overseas and introduced everyone to it when he got stateside...

HGH would take quite a few months to give great results. If you have the time and the $$$ (hgh is forkin expensive) then id say hgh... but if your lookin for like a 12 week bulking cycle... hgh is definantly not what you want. Id say stick to the juice if thats the case.

Its so funny some people are so naive that they actually think if they only use the same gear as Arnold did or some other pro then they are also gonna get as big.
But like someone here said these guys have great genetics but also use steroids of course .

bmass said:
Its so funny some people are so naive that they actually think if they only use the same gear as Arnold did or some other pro then they are also gonna get as big.
But like someone here said these guys have great genetics but also use steroids of course .

I definitly dont think that i would get that big it was just a question . Man even with question like that u have to chime in like that . . And im not naive it;s just a harmless question "Curiousity " "Conversation" :spank:

Last edited:
You might get as big as him but you sure as hell wont have the same quality and definition. Hey if you eat kfc 4 times a day you will get as BIG as him.. ;)

I doubt if Arnold had HGH when he competeing. They only stuff available would have probably been the stuff from cadavers and I don't think he would have taken it anyway. If your less then 30 I'd say forget it. If you have money to throw away then do a low dose of it. 2ius ED and stay on it for a least 6 months otherwise your pissing in the Wind!

lionhead said:
You might get as big as him but you sure as hell wont have the same quality and definition. Hey if you eat kfc 4 times a day you will get as BIG as him.. ;)

At his biggest he was 250lbs.....
I am 240lbs..... Arnold would not even place in todays contests, many have passed him on quality and definition, its definately not impossible to beat his physique today.......... And today they train alot less than he did in his day.... Fuck Ahrnold... he turned his back and now wants to "control" steroids in bodybuilding he says drugs are making bodybuilders look bad, while he used them to get where he is at? :druggie:

Arnold

bulldog743 said:
I am 240lbs..... Arnold would not even place in todays contests, many have passed him on quality and definition, its definately not impossible to beat his physique today.......... And today they train alot less than he did in his day.... Fuck Ahrnold... he turned his back and now wants to "control" steroids in bodybuilding he says drugs are making bodybuilders look bad, while he used them to get where he is at? :druggie:

Arnold

I know he wants to control steroids . haha good luck trying .. I know that isin't right . the only reason he dosen't want n e body to be as good as him .

gread

Saprano8 said:
I know he wants to control steroids . haha good luck trying .. I know that isin't right . the only reason he dosen't want n e body to be as good as him .

gread
Wrong, health wise

bulldog743 said:

Arnold

you also have to look at it from his point of view. Sure they make you bigger faster and you feel awsome. But look at the problems it causes.
You got your regular idiots who dont cycle properly and end up needing plastic surgery.
You have your highschool kids who use them and end up with binded growth plates.
etc,

but also another good point is that he had heart problems that he probably blamed on steroids. I dont know about you... But my heart going to shit would worry me. His outlook on the importance of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) has just changed, because of his expierences... good and bad.

Not that i agree with him or any of the politicians who are mostly in the dark about it. But if he went up there saying OH LETS LEGALIZE STEROIDS!!! i can pretty assuredly say... he would not have his political position.

he kina sold out to further his career. but thats his decision.

faze said:
you also have to look at it from his point of view. Sure they make you bigger faster and you feel awsome. But look at the problems it causes.
You got your regular idiots who dont cycle properly and end up needing <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.qklinkserver.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=92&k=plastic%20surgery&st=1" onmouseover="window.status='Search for: plastic surgery'; self.ql_skeyphrase='plastic%20surgery'; if(window.event) self.ql_sevent=window.event.srcElement; self.ql_timeout = setTimeout('ql_doMouseOver(1)', 1000); self.ql_isOverLink=true; return true;" onclick="if(self.ql_timeout) clearTimeout(self.ql_timeout); self.ql_isOverTip = false; ql_closeiframe(); self.ql_skeyphrase='plastic%20surgery'; window.status='Search for: plastic surgery';return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; if(self.ql_timeout) clearTimeout(self.ql_timeout); self.ql_isOverTip = false; setTimeout('ql_closeiframe()', 1500); ">plastic surgery</a>.
You have your highschool kids who use them and end up with binded growth plates.
etc,

but also another good point is that he had heart problems that he probably blamed on steroids. I dont know about you... But my heart going to shit would worry me. His outlook on the importance of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) has just changed, because of his expierences... good and bad.

Not that i agree with him or any of the politicians who are mostly in the dark about it. But if he went up there saying OH LETS LEGALIZE STEROIDS!!! i can pretty assuredly say... he would not have his political position.

he kina sold out to further his career. but thats his decision.

I hear you I understand what ur saying good point

Back