Just a Cuddo for a UGL (Not an advertising)

Scrappy1

For those who know the game and who I am talking about, I just want to say the business managed by a character named "Boss" did the right thing. I recently had a bad order. My test e was bad. Everything else was good. Unfortunately I had a large order and being the second time this happened, Boss stood to loose a chunk of $$. I will say he mumbled and grumbled like an old lady would if the mail man was late. But bottom line, this company did the right thing.

In 20 years I have been screwed many times, some which advertise here. But its free market. So again, if you know who Im talking about, its hard to know who to trust, even for veterans, this group did the honorable thing

happy lifting

For those who know the game and who I am talking about, I just want to say the business managed by a character named "Boss" did the right thing. I recently had a bad order. My test e was bad. Everything else was good. Unfortunately I had a large order and being the second time this happened, Boss stood to loose a chunk of $$. I will say he mumbled and grumbled like an old lady would if the mail man was late. But bottom line, this company did the right thing.

In 20 years I have been screwed many times, some which advertise here. But its free market. So again, if you know who Im talking about, its hard to know who to trust, even for veterans, this group did the honorable thing

happy lifting
It pays to advertise.

the common way. As soon as you inject, unless it is 500mg, starts to feel like a punch 12 hours later the sluggish, nauseated feelings happen.

Back