Just a heads up

Perception

So I have been using QV Winstrol (winny) and last tues I injected in the morning like I have been doing. New needle, alcohol the whole usual deal. About Friday I had a little bump where it was and it was hard. Thought it would go away and Sat it seemed better, but Sun I got up and it was a lot worse. So monday came and it hurt a ton more and a little bigger. So yesterday I went to the doctor and had it checked out. He put me on some strong antibiotics. Said if it went any longer they would have had to drain it.

Don't know if my gear was dirty or what. Because I injected clean.

So just a heads up to everyone.

Iam using the QV Winstrol (winny) right now & in the past & never had any problems other than sometimes it gets sore where its injected.
good luck

i had the same thing in my righ delt....but I injected fina and I had a bump for like 5 days then it went away.

Good luck bro

Dizzy, are you sure it wasn't a sterility issue in your behalf? I usually like to take my shots after I have showered and still wash my hands to be safe. Many of the times it's actually oneself regarding our sterility methods than the actual AS.:)

You can't blame it on QV being dirty because the same thing happened to one of my boys and he was using Zambons, which suppose to be the best Winstrol (winny) out there. I just think that it is something that happens, you can be as clean and sterile as you want, but sometimes an infection occurs in the area you inj.. it's just another risk that you take using AAS.

I had a bottle of QV Winstrol (winny) that had a bac. problem i was getting infected every time i inj.
So after the 3rd time to make sure it wasn't me i decided to bake it and sure enough the infections stopped.
I've used QV Winstrol (winny) since then and it never happened again .
Luck of the draw i guess....
Biotec....

I've had a hard lump when injecting, but only in the triceps. It's like a knot, and massaging it out won't even work. I just have to skip injects there for 2 weeks.

I wonder if it caused an inflammation in your glute.

Back