Just an hour ago... my wife fell down in Publix

Seems like you're living a life of forced reps and drop sets man. The bar WILL return to rack and the weight will go away. The pain and soreness will too.

HI guys.. AS you have witnessed I was banned for a short time out. Can't blame them... I will admit ... Mike was OFF the fucking chain.....
It's all good guys, There is life after O'logy if one desires. ###:

My mother would tell me , in life, if they don't care for you it might be they have some problem within n themselves or some jealousy My dad would add, but don't fight city hall.... Move on and don't think so highly of yourself expecting anyone will miss you, well at least the administrators .

Thanks for you that except me and my over the top craziness and sometimes offensiveness.

OH well . OMM

Last edited by a moderator:
I
MY wife is doing better then anyone would think. She's a strong woman and is working hard, very hard to gain the ability to walk again, in some degree.

Good news is she will walk and she wants to walk. Ya know she has the will to want to work towards walking on her own, and dressing by herself.

She was coming home from Rehab this coming Friday, but, she is not ready so will have to go to another nursing / assisted living home until she can be self sufficient. Shit man she is is very bad shape.

TO you young guys this is my first go at Older age. I am having a hard time accepting what is going on. I apologize if I offend any of our members with what i said about shooting anyone.

MIKE

UPDATE on my wife Tues 4-23-19

Change of plan on homecoming, :(
She will stay at the hospital Rehab until Friday BUT, NOT coming home.
With no use of her left arm ( broken at the humerus ) and very limited use of Right arm she needs to be stronger and learn how to coordinate what and how to motor up, down, sit,balance and walk within her limitations. WTF :(

I am also learning how to transfer her and everything that is needed to be her caretaker. They are trying to set her up temporarily 8-10 weeks at some assisted living center with nursing staff and available med staff to continue rehab. :Pat:

So for those who give a shit I am again having to apologize for some of the things i said. RE: killing people :nono: With what all is going on my daughter has risen to the occasion to bring out the monsters of my psychosis. I'll stop with that. My family shit is just that "disgraceful ugly shit" Nough of that :nopity:

Everyone have a good day,

OMM :insane2:

Update Thursday 25th

An update on my wife, Cathy and referred to on this forum now as CL, my wife...

Cathy (CL) was mover to another facility today in where they have the nursing staff, medical staff along side a physical therapy program. She will be there as long as it takes to get a level self ambulatory . Maybe 8-12 weeks.

I went and assisted her move from one place to another. We got to spend a good day togetger due the move going smooth.

Ha, :dance2: had a pretty good day, today. And CL was handling her pain.:)

OMM

Back